Page 508 of 683 FirstFirst ... 8408458498505506507508509510511518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Went through an hour and a half long nosebleed. Bloodied tissues everywhere.

And my nose is bleeding again.
    This used to happen to me a lot in winter. One sneeze and it was a blood waterfall rolling out of my nose. Then I got both sides of my nose cauterized and didn't have nosebleeds for at least 10 years.

New Years vacation over and it's back to work. Ug.

EDIT: Work is cold. If this continues, I may seriously consider wearing long underwear to work.
    Last edited by Mike; Jan 3, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    New Years vacation over and it's back to work. Ug.
    I want New Years Vacation.

Thought it would be a good idea to fish the big container of sugar out of the cabinet with one hand, while I hold my cup of hot coffee in the other.

NOPE, STUPID IDEA. Now half of my cup is on the floor. I go to wipe it up, and as I'm standing back up, I hit the corner of the door with the back of my head. My vision went black, and as soon as I opened my eyes, I ended up on the floor, lol. Apparently my dumbass left the damn door open. Good going, me!

I just wanted a cup of coffee, goddamn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber The Cosmonaut View Post
    with the back of my head.

LOOOOOOOL
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Refusing to feel sorry for people who get themselves into bad situations by their own actions, and justifying it by pointing out those actions, is considered a negative thing to do by a majority of people, especially the ignorant or the 'bleeding heart' types. Which is dumb.

Examples include not feeling sorry for a girl whose boyfriend left her because she cheated on him, a man who lost his house because he purposely evaded taxes, or for a more topical approach, the ARMA 3 devs who got arrested in Greece because not one of them thought that perhaps taking photos and video footage of a military base in an unstable country was a bad idea.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Polydipsia and Fatigue and I don't have healthcare so I'm too hesitant to get it checked out. My family (Dad's side) has a track record of issues that doctors couldn't really pinpoint accurately. (Maybe they suck here.)

It would seem when I eat certain foods, I feel insanely tired and have no focus or anything. On top of that, I seem to require an obnoxious quantity of water to keep myself feeling decent. The worst of it is my job involves lots of traveling.

Oh, and acid reflux. Fuck that noise.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Jan 4, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

One of my friends ended up getting me sick. Once I turned off my computer and laid down yesterday, I started shivering really bad and burning up. After about half na hour of that it stopped but I was still really hot. I've been in a daze for the past couple days. I'm feeling a little better, I can actually walk around, before I felt like I was gonna fall over, had no balance at all.

I don't usually get sick, but when I do, I get sick. Just lucky there hasn't been any vomiting.

I caught a small cold a couple of days ago. Managed to kill off most of it before it started with just generic Aleve, which was a miracle. Now I'm in the "snuffy nose n' annoying cough" phase.

Also, I fucked up at work today and left a delivery back at the dealership. It's the first time I've screwed up at all in the ~2 months I've been there, and no one seemed upset about it (they said "we'll just get it to them on Monday"), but I can't shake the feeling of being a failure now. One little mistake, and all my confidence is completely shaken. I was depressed for the rest of the day at work, and a good few hours afterwards, too. Still kind of am.

But, I always sort of feel sad on Friday nights anyway, since I know people who actually have friends and people who like them are out having a good time, while I'm just sitting in my room like a loser. It's tough purposely living the life of a loner sometimes, but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    But, I always sort of feel sad on Friday nights anyway, since I know people who actually have friends and people who like them are out having a good time, while I'm just sitting in my room like a loser. It's tough purposely living the life of a loner sometimes, but I know it'll be worth it in the end.
    I spend my Friday nights chillin' alone while watching a 3-hour podcast, if that makes you feel any better. Going out is too mainstream anyway

Also, game developers. No one likes a creator's pet, no matter how much you think they do. Either make them more likable by altering, or better yet adding, personality and whatnot, or simply let them die.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Dry skin. Back itching all over, legs burning.

Worst part of winter for me.
    Coming Soon!

My laptop froze during a transfer of files. Attempted to do a disk check as always, but what happens when I restart? The desktop hangs and then freezes. Can't get anywhere passed it. That incident really did a number on my laptop, since I can't A. Do an actual disk check, and B. Do a system restore. At that point, I firmly believed I was fucked. Until I was able to go into safe mode. Talk about luck. I backed up every freaking thing I thought important, and said later to the rest.

I decided to finally put my installation disk to use since it sat in that case for years unused for this laptop. Wiped that shit clean and started fresh. But wait, things are never straightforward are they? Of course not. I come to find that my network drivers were wiped. What the hell kind of installation disk does not come with network drivers for the damn hardware?! I basically spent the remainder of the night, into the very day trying to investigate and piece together what drivers go to my laptop. Finally narrowed down the correct drivers, but I couldn't bother with the mess from my trial and error, and wiped the shit again.

Oh, but the fun just started. My portable hard drive had a lovely connection error, and its now corrupt on startup. So, I spend another day throwing it into disk check. And thankfully its back in full swing. 3 days total, but it was worth the trouble I guess. If this hit worst-case scenario, my PSU project would have been on definite halt. Lost to the digital abyss.

... Yippie. Time to reinstall my stuff and start fresh.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!