Page 651 of 683 FirstFirst ... 151551601641648649650651652653654661 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6822

Car had problems on the way home from work. Long story short, my mother's friend checked it and saw that the hose in the front gasket had gone bad. Then I had to pay out my pocket to get a part ordered from Autozone, and being that it was the weekend, the mechanics are closed. So I was forced to call off work until this part can get picked up and installed the next day. Fast forward to today, my mom found out that they ordered the wrong fucking part. NOW I have to call off, again, since there is no way this shit can get installed. I better not have to pay another cent for their mistake. And before anyone asks "can't you get someone to take you to work?", no. They show they can't be bothered when we're down, so their is no point. And no damn way for me to catch a bus, unless I like jogging 30 mins or so to the nearest town.

I swear, everything has been getting in my way for the past year.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Shit. I forgot to do the laundry.

For four days.

It's the hole shirt for me today.

Loosing an hour of YouTube footage for a walkthrough because it had no audio, but unable to go back to the point where it effed up, so add another 2 hours to start over and get back to the point where it all went F.U.B.A.R.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

I'm noticing more and more now that a lot of artists I follow on various mediums are seeming a bit more full of themselves than I initially was aware of.

It seems like this cool little "club" that you can't get into unless you can draw, too. Like they don't want to even bother with you because you're "just some fan." It doesn't seem to occur to a good lot of them that they can be friends with someone even if they aren't one of their "peers" around their same skill level. It's honestly pretty disgusting.

As some may know, I despise exclusionary attitudes, and their behavior is really starting to grate on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'm noticing more and more now that a lot of artists I follow on various mediums are seeming a bit more full of themselves than I initially was aware of.

It seems like this cool little "club" that you can't get into unless you can draw, too. Like they don't want to even bother with you because you're "just some fan." It doesn't seem to occur to a good lot of them that they can be friends with someone even if they aren't one of their "peers" around their same skill level. It's honestly pretty disgusting.

As some may know, I despise exclusionary attitudes, and their behavior is really starting to grate on me.
    Sounds like these forums. Also that's why i don't fuck with DeivnatART or any other website like that anymore.
    Last edited by Aussei; Jul 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Is it exactly a cool club situation, or are you just trying to chat with someone and they aren't responding.

cuz like, to be fair, you probably aren't the only person trying to befriend them. of course they would befriend other artist more.
    Last edited by Cyron Tanryoku; Jul 29, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Car had problems on the way home from work. Long story short, my mother's friend checked it and saw that the hose in the front gasket had gone bad. Then I had to pay out my pocket to get a part ordered from Autozone, and being that it was the weekend, the mechanics are closed. So I was forced to call off work until this part can get picked up and installed the next day. Fast forward to today, my mom found out that they ordered the wrong fucking part. NOW I have to call off, again, since there is no way this shit can get installed. I better not have to pay another cent for their mistake. And before anyone asks "can't you get someone to take you to work?", no. They show they can't be bothered when we're down, so their is no point. And no damn way for me to catch a bus, unless I like jogging 30 mins or so to the nearest town.

I swear, everything has been getting in my way for the past year.
    Yeah try dealing with this bullshit on a day to day basis for like almost three to four years straight of nothing but bad shit happening back to back with no interval of positive things happening to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    Is it exactly a cool club situation, or are you just trying to chat with someone and they aren't responding.

cuz like, to be fair, you probably aren't the only person trying to befriend them. of course they would befriend other artist more.
    Drew headless things, avoid all fanbases
    tis the life.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

What, most artists are terrible people who cares... @_@

Imagine tumblr but replace glorifying non-special things as if they're special with glorifying non-special art as if it's special.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    What, most artists are terrible people who cares... @_@

Imagine tumblr but replace glorifying non-special things as if they're special with glorifying non-special art as if it's special.
    I remember a long time ago one of the artists on DeviantART befriended me on Skype just to try to tell me off about my artwork. She was like 12 from the UK....

I befriended a nice girl named Jini. We spoke a lot on Skype and it wasn't bad of an experience at all. But then shit happened and I gave up the DA life and cut all ties with everyone there. I wasn't making any progress towards trying to get people to commission me and God knows I needed the money.... But fuck that my style isn't what the people want.

I tried to make other friends on DA but they're not gonna notice just me amongst the thousands or hundreds of people leaving comments and messages. It's cool though. Cos lots of drama on that website....and once you become popular they wanna try to instantly seek out your weaknesses and exploit it to the world on Encyclopedia Dramatica. In other words they troll you until you snap. Is that even a thing anymore?? It really depends on the person....

..... Well anyway.....

As for something I'm pissed about today..... My boyfriend finally got a job but they put him on crazy hours and make him do all the dirty work and crazy shifts, so now he wants to quit after three weeks.... but I feel it's not the best idea because who knows when the next opportunity to get a job will be.... we need the money but he thinks he'll be able to find another job before September and that all the money that he's made up until now will hold us over. Usually that's not the case. It took six months just for him to find this one shitty ass job. I wish I could convince him to just wait it out while he tries to find another job but he says to me, "Well I don't have the time to find a job while I'm working! I'm not someone's dog I'm not gonna be worked like one."

The stubborn bull...

I can't go back to live with family, they don't want me, and tbh I don't want them in my life either. I don't make enough money to get a place of my own.... I'm losing lots of weight because I don't have enough food..... I dunno man. I dunno. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. lol What did I even graduate college for.... I'm in a state where my license to work is useless.... This is fucking retarded. I wanna disappear. I wanna go somewhere else. Another state. Start a new life away from the north east part of USA. I know it's probably the same shit no matter where we go... but I wanna be somewhere away from my family entirely, away from my boyfriend's family... away from urban life.... but not so far that like I'm with rednecks and tight knit communities. I wanna be closer to nature....

Am I ever going to achieve the peaceful life that I envision? Or am I gonna end up homeless on the streets of NYC?? The world may never know.