Page 656 of 683 FirstFirst ... 156556606646653654655656657658659666 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6822
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    So, Zelda Williams dropped Instagram and Twitter.

Reason? She was receiving death threats, getting insulted, and getting photo shopped pictures of Robin Williams dead body. Basically being bullied for daring to be related to Robin Williams or grieving over his death.

That's purty fucked up SMH
    Heh humanity.

But yeah I actually shed a few tears when I heard about Robin Williams... It's a fucking waste when actually good people die. He's never truly made me laugh a lot of times, but he's ALWAYS made me smile and he was a cool guy in every movie he was in. At least the ones I've seen, a fair number. Either way I was definitely a fan.

Back to posting things not really serious here,

I accidentally chose the badguy ending after finally beating Darksouls, After playing in on and off for a year. Which totally fairly represents my whole clumsy play-through in a nutshell. (All those helpful NPC's I've killed on accident while clicking through windows or attacking nearby enemies too much...)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    I'm a mixture of dumbfounded and appalled that some people have the moxie to link the viability of a class build in Tower Defense to moral character. Apparently saying it slows down the party isn't enough. You just have to call them a selfish bastard for it, don't you?
    People are doing this again? Stupid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    So, Zelda Williams dropped Instagram and Twitter.

Reason? She was receiving death threats, getting insulted, and getting photo shopped pictures of Robin Williams dead body. Basically being bullied for daring to be related to Robin Williams or grieving over his death.

That's purty fucked up SMH
    ....part of me hopes those people all drop dead. Part of me knows that's wrong. Moral conflicts, tch.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    ....part of me hopes those people all drop dead. Part of me knows that's wrong. Moral conflicts, tch.
    Not that bad, since all of me hopes that they drop dead, and then their family gets harassed with edited pictures of their corpse.

Goes around-comes around, tch.

Seriously, the fuck are these people?

wow thats messed up what they did to robins wife :/ heck its bad enough robin williams died he was so awesome but ppl actually doing stuff like that to her? *insert please get me off this planet meme*

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    wow thats messed up what they did to robins wife :/ heck its bad enough robin williams died he was so awesome but ppl actually doing stuff like that to her? *insert please get me off this planet meme*
    His daughter actually, but yeah: messed up stuff.

On another note: so, Ferguson, huh? That's pretty much become a huge mess.

Ferguson is so fucked up, jesus.

I read earlier that now cops are going around without badges, so they can't be identified or something to that extent.

How do I fucking even with this. Any of this. What is wrong with these people (do not answer; I do not have time to read a list that long).

It's just proof that our country sees its own people as enemies of the state. The NSA started it, Ferguson PD is making it reality. It's quite simply a complete disregard for human rights and a cold reminder that we're barely out of the jungle as a species.

I'm still unable to fully grasp that it's even happening. I feel like it can't be, and the media is blowing everything out of proportion.

This isn't some 80's B movie dystopian scifi flick (no, spellcheck, I did not mean utopian). The real world might be getting closer and closer to one, between the deadlocked politics, obliteration of the middle class, ebola, North Korea threatening the white house, and especially with the kinds of TV shows we have going on (Tell me reality TV nowadays doesn't look like something you'd see for a half second in the background on Total Recall or Running Man).

But there are certain lines that shouldn't and/or can't be crossed by modern society and everyone is saying they are being crossed in Ferguson.

My brain is having a difficult time with this. Shit's scary yo.

That's actually something I keep seeing from all the citizens and journalists on Twitter: if they saw something like this in a movie they'd say it was unrealistic and over-the-top.

"Go Google It" is not always the answer. That is all.