Page 676 of 683 FirstFirst ... 176576626666673674675676677678679 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 6822

I got into a rant at work today because of the reboot of Peanuts. Can assholes just leave the classics alone. <.<;;

Your not getting my money so stop rebooting stuff I loved growing up. Its official. TV is dead, shitting on originality is the new fad so I'm hunting down dvd box sets or going to try and find a
    way to watch the old school stuff. Screw you tv.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

4chan has art of SU and that doesn't bother them until recently. What a joke.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Oct 30, 2015 at 04:52 PM.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

religious bigot's make me facepalm into oblivion -_-

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Had a three day sub job scheduled for Wed-Fri. It got cancelled. The office manager was able to schedule me for Thursday and Friday, but there were no jobs available for today, so now I'm a day shorter than expected on my paycheck this month. *sigh* On top of that, this work month is a week shorter because of the Thanksgiving holiday, and next month is two weeks short.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 18, 2015 at 03:04 PM.

There's been another goddamn mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    There's been another goddamn mass shooting.
    It's a horrible feeling when my initial response is "Sigh...not again" rather than utter devastation.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

The fact that people now feel the need to add a "Preferred Pronouns" category to character biographies shows the gross state of the world we live in. Fucking stop it, Special Snowflakes™, please.

I don't think that sort of stuff has become widespread, apart from the crazy parts of Tumblr, although I have seen some rather... inane stuff leak out into the real world, sadly.

It's based on the desire for people who may not be immediately visible as male or female to define themselves. I didn't really get it at first but it doesn't seem like such a big deal to treat people with the smallest tiny bit of respect?

Don't try to understand it because all you'll get is a headache trying to comprehend how anyone behaves like that.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 14, 2016 at 03:24 PM.