Page 636 of 683 FirstFirst ... 136536586626633634635636637638639646 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 6822

I think you'd do well to learn the difference between a "friend" and an "acquaintance." Most people aren't looking for more friends, they're looking for more acquaintances, and mistaking one for the other is a quick way to get hurt.

I do know the difference, but making an acquaintance is like the first step to making a friend. You kind of have to have some amount of trust in them and spend time with an acquaintance for them to eventually become a good friend.
    At least, that is how it was with all of my closest friends. Spending time with them daily, having fun together, letting things off your mind and telling them anything that bothers you.

Even though I know not all my acquaintances go as far as close friendship, as long as I can get along with them and they aren't doing anything harmful, I'm fine with staying like that too.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

It's like the studio is purposely upping the ante on the "can you believe Ben Affleck is Batman?!" joke with that absolutely terrible suit.

Goddamn you, Christian Bale. Why couldn't you just take the $50 million?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Remembering why I stopped using deviantart... <_>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

MMD is such a pain to learn, it seems there's no full up-to-date guides on making/prepping a model for MMD, and the few guides I do find are either "How to model a girl's body in blender" or "How to rip/modify someone else's models"

Wish it was as simple as Second Life where you just model, rig, weight, texture, and upload without issues. Just that alone is so time-consuming enough as it is. I just wish they supported morphs to allow smooth facial expression changes and such. >_<

Well, I guess that explains why so many people say "I wish I could do that", and never bother to go through with it...
    Last edited by Vetur; May 13, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

It's becoming increasingly agitating how most things revolve around these 'smartphone' doohickeys nowadays. I try to change a password on a website, or set up a two-step verification, and the sites and devices tell me to "go to my app store" and do whatever. I remember when you could just get a text message. Guess that's out the window.

I don't want a fucking goddamn stupid smartphone, and I really wish society would stop trying to pressure and coerce me at every corner to get one.

Good news: My laptop's backlight was replaced, and is ready to be picked up.

Bad news: Feeling morbid, so when trying to draw all I can draw is dead and/or dying versions of myself in horrible ways.

Yay Edgar Allan Poe moods.

People that cancel long-standing plans at the very last minute because they think that's better than just saying "nah, i'll pass."
    See? I have the knack.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I bought the wrong shoes for work. My muscles in my feet hate me right now. BUY SHOES THAT CONFORM FOR YOUR FEET, NOT AGAINST. SERIOUSLY.

Why you have to make me so busy Work?