Page 641 of 683 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643644651 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6822

Its just 4chan trolling.

I'll need some proof of that.

Either way, there are plenty of people that actually think like that. I'd kick them all in the teeth if I could.

Tasha Polwright
    @CisHate

I'm not an expert, but Rusty may be right here.

Like I said, there's still plenty of creatures that do think those things. Peruse around Tumblr for a bit.

Personally I don't think Father's Day and Mother's Day should be a thing, but not for those reasons. If people actually do think those things (as you so say), I really have no faith in people anymore. . _.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Like I said, there's still plenty of creatures that do think those things. Peruse around Tumblr for a bit.
    I don't really care about some random idiot you found on tumblr because they are loud minority who often turn out to be a troll blog run by some mra / anti-feminist and the ones that are real are always getting into arguments with other feminists.

Meanwhile the loudest mra / anti feminists are people like Paul Elam, Warren Farrell and the amazing atheist. Who are all complete train wrecks and the mra / anti-feminist extremists are literally terrorists. Like that guy who last month wrote a long ass manifesto and then killed a bunch of people.

So yeah ya might want to not play the dismiss an entire movement because of a few nutjobs game.
    Last edited by .Rusty.; Jun 14, 2014 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    So yeah ya might want to not play the dismiss an entire movement because of a few nutjobs game.
    Boy, you're pretty far gone.

It's not all got to do with the "few nutjobs" (but they certainly don't help), but rather the movement as a whole being unnecessary and misleading; used to further political agendas that put both sexes in societal danger.

There is no empirical evidence that anything either movement claims exists actually exists. They're fighting battles against no one, for nobody.

Also, you're a moron if you think that Elliot Rodger guy had anything to do with being an MRA, or any kind of ideology like that. He killed two women, yes, but also four men. He was just an entitled piece of shit that thought he was 'a god', and that he should have binders full o' women, Mitt Romney style.

Being one of those people that tries to chalk Elliot Rodger up as 'anti-woman' is complete folly. He was anti-everyone and everything. But, as per usual, the focus is on the women. I remember when the story first broke, the articles and reports claimed that Elliot Rodger had killed two women and "four other people."

"Other people." Of course.

Also, the fact that you seem to lump in "MRAs" with "anti-Feminists" with the slash between them shows your ignorance. Begone.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Who are all complete train wrecks and the mra / anti-feminist extremists are literally terrorists. Like that guy who last month wrote a long ass manifesto and then killed a bunch of people.

I really don't want to see this go on or anything but wow

three consecutive sentences of :psyduck:

ow my head irl

"mra / anti-feminist extremists are literally terrorists"
    "ya might want to not play the dismiss an entire movement because of a few nutjobs game"
    I didn't even need to reword it to distill down the wtfery

(I bet you come up with some kind of cockamamie defense like "I WASN'T DISMISSING THEM")
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 16, 2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Okay, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    "mra / anti-feminist extremists are literally terrorists"
    "ya might want to not play the dismiss an entire movement because of a few nutjobs game".
    Oh, I didn't even catch that cognitive dissonance there. Ouch.