Page 445 of 683 FirstFirst ... 345395435442443444445446447448455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6822
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    It's not next Sunday so I can catch the mid-season finale of Breaking Bad.

And next week I'll be mad because it's not next summer, so I can see the final half of the final season.

Fuckin' TV!
    They're splitting the season in half, and the second half will be in summer? @_@

I've only seen the first two episodes of this season, guess I'll knock out the rest soon...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

It's not next Sunday so I can catch the mid-season finale of Breaking Bad.

And next week I'll be mad because it's not next summer, so I can see the final half of the final season.

Fuckin' TV!
    I'd be more pissed at the fact that they're making all the watchers wait a whole goddamn year to see how it all pans out after the undoubtedly super-cliffhanger mid-season pause point. Do a lot of shows do that "mid-season break (some fucking break)" crap nowadays? I don't really watch any TV besides my favorite sports teams when they're televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    or if you're mean just to be mean. So don't ask me.

It's even worse when you tell them this and they get all melodramatic and act like you're a terrible person who feeds off of other peoples anger.

Hehe.
    I always thought you were mean/rude/trollish because you have a textbook case of "short-guy-with-something-to-prove" syndrome.

I saw it and it made me go 'ALJASD:LKFHS:KLDSJKDHF:J" Don't ask me how one can verbalize that, but I did.

Also, UGH, The Last Story. I just want this dumb game to be over. Sure, I could just quit, but I'd feel like a massive toolbag if I did since I was one of the people clamoring for it to be released here. I can admit when I got egg on my face. And even if I did quit, my brain just wouldn't leave me alone about it. Like that time I kept saying I was going to quit playing Xenosaga Episode II.
    My sister preordered it. We both opened it and said in unison
    "Wow, this is shit."

Took it back after the first cutscene. That is NOT quality. We had the collector's edition, too.

Also, as far as my relationship drama goes. Remember that one girl I bitched about at least three times? I finally snapped out of it after she started whining about how she can't do anything, and I tried to help her and she gets upset about leaving her comfort zone.

As soon as I said "Fuck your comfort zone", I was instantly blocked from everything. If that doesn't say what kind of person you are, I don't know what does.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    Also, as far as my relationship drama goes. Remember that one girl I bitched about at least three times? I finally snapped out of it after she started whining about how she can't do anything, and I tried to help her and she gets upset about leaving her comfort zone.

As soon as I said "Fuck your comfort zone", I was instantly blocked from everything. If that doesn't say what kind of person you are, I don't know what does.
    I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. I'm sorry.

Girl decided she still wants to be friends. I still have feelings. I REALLY shouldn't fall for this garbage again.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'd be more pissed at the fact that they're making all the watchers wait a whole goddamn year to see how it all pans out after the undoubtedly super-cliffhanger mid-season pause point. Do a lot of shows do that "mid-season break (some fucking break)" crap nowadays? I don't really watch any TV besides my favorite sports teams when they're televised.
    I'm pretty sure it's just AMC trying to get as much out of the show as they can since it's been quite a cash cow for them. Television's never usually big on shows with definite beginning and end points, and from the get-go it's been clear that Breaking Bad would be a show that has an ending. I gather that Breaking Bad also has one of the highest production budgets in television too (and it absolutely shows if that's the case), with each season getting more and more expensive, so it could very well be that the show had to take a mid-season break due to costs, but I'm really still thinking it's more of just AMC not wanting their baby to go away just yet.

There are a few other shows that are known to take lengthy mid-season breaks (South Park always splits their seasons into two halves as well), but a year between both halves is probably the longest I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    My sister preordered it. We both opened it and said in unison
    "Wow, this is shit."

Took it back after the first cutscene. That is NOT quality. We had the collector's edition, too.
    The game didin't lose me that fast. In fact, I thought it had a pretty great opening few hours. It's just as the combat and systems behind it started making themselves more known, it became more and more annoying and disappointing. The story and characters actually stayed pretty strong for a while and then fell off for me.
    Last edited by Polly; Aug 27, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Girl decided she still wants to be friends. I still have feelings. I REALLY shouldn't fall for this garbage again.
    You know this already, but you're just not in a position to be that close right now. It's only going to be torture for you, and whether she understands that or not you gotta do what you've gotta do. She may be okay with being friends but you need time to heal--take it. Wishing you the best.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    You know this already, but you're just not in a position to be that close right now. It's only going to be torture for you, and whether she understands that or not you gotta do what you've gotta do. She may be okay with being friends but you need time to heal--take it. Wishing you the best.
    I had better or it's gonna ruin relationships for me if I don't. I'm going to relax and stop thinking about it, or try to steer my thoughts elsewhere. I don't want to do this to myself right now. Thank you for your support.

I'm pretty sure it's just AMC trying to get as much out of the show as they can since it's been quite a cash cow for them. Television's never usually big on shows with definite beginning and end points, and from the get-go it's been clear that Breaking Bad would be a show that has an ending. I gather that Breaking Bad also has one of the highest production budgets in television too (and it absolutely shows if that's the case), with each season getting more and more expensive, so it could very well be that the show had to take a mid-season break due to costs, but I'm really still thinking it's more of just AMC not wanting their baby to go away just yet.

There are a few other shows that are known to take lengthy mid-season breaks (South Park always splits their seasons into two halves as well), but a year between both halves is probably the longest I've ever seen.
    Oh, yes. I hadn't considered the monetary gain that they could miss out on if they went through the whole season in one go. Still, it must be frustrating waiting so long. I'd be quite annoyed with it, especially if it was something I really enjoyed watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I had better or it's gonna ruin relationships for me if I don't. I'm going to relax and stop thinking about it, or try to steer my thoughts elsewhere. I don't want to do this to myself right now. Thank you for your support.
    I certainly don't know what you're going through, as I've never been in anything even close to relationship with anyone ever (and hopefully never will), but hopefully you can recover from it all soon. Emotional pain is the worst kind. If you'd like to add me on Skype sometime to talk, go right ahead.

I agree with the above dudes and dudettes, Nitro. Letting the girl know that a friendship would be too painful for you definitely isn't a jerk move, and I'm quite sure it's the one Dan Savage would recommend.

Full fucking-ass circle. What a waste of some player moves. Thanks, pre-season cuts!

Spoiler!

Also, my heart's been hurting me really, really bad, off and on, for the past week(?). I know I should go to the doctor, but my gas tank is almost empty, and I have no money to fill it, and I've gotta be able to get to my job interview on Saturday, and...just, goddamn it. Stress, etc.