Page 627 of 683 FirstFirst ... 127527577617624625626627628629630637677 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    When did not having an account for a social media site end up being something to be proud of?

"I don't have a Facebook/Tumblr."

Spoiler!
    No idea, but I don't have one either. Used to have a Facebutt a long time ago, but it was kinda creepy then and I'm sure it still is now. The most I have now is a Twitter that I use only to follow things, and a LinkedIn I limit strictly to business contacts.

I deactivated my Facebook last night. It's kind of pointless when it loses its purpose. I used it to keep in contact with old friends and family... But then it just brought more trouble than good so I started unfriending a lot of people. Unfriended my whole family because anything I posted they would talk shit about me while living in the same house, if I had a nickle for everytime my mom came up to me, "Why did you post that take it down I don't like that that's embarrassing the whole family can see it you're friends with my sister Yomarie and Nela told me that you posted this and that he said this she said that like my photo send me a life on Candy Crush"....... My mom had a Facebook before me I only got one because she was begging me to and my boyfriend got one so I was like ugh why not... I eventually even changed my name to something else and stopped posting pictures of myself.

It's fucking crazy what Facebook can do to your everyday relationships. And now some employers require that you advertise them on your Facebook and they ask to be your friend to make sure you don't talk bad about the business. Fuck that it's too much trouble than its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    No idea, but I don't have one either. Used to have a Facebutt a long time ago, but it was kinda creepy then and I'm sure it still is now. The most I have now is a Twitter that I use only to follow things, and a LinkedIn I limit strictly to business contacts.
    I think Nitro mostly meant those people who act like not having a Facebook or whatever makes them 'better' than the people who do.

Tch, Facebook? People still use that?

Tumblr's for hipsters, bro.

I don't have a blog; I'm not a loser.

^Things I've actually heard. The second one has a bonus touch of irony in it, too.

Boring, unhip, and a loser.

Yup I'm a grownup now.

Hnnnnnnnnng why is it when I try to indulge in a game something stupid happens? I just want a little reprieve from bullshit. Red Dead Redemption, broken multiplayer, supposedly had best multiplayer better than GTA I wouldn't know I'm like 3 years too late.

I use it to keep in touch with high school peeps and family, since I prefer text over talking and they're never on any other IM service.

Suddenly had a deficit of money, so I had to leave one of my bags behind, one full of books. Stupid airport fees.

Need.... veggies in my diet... been craving veggies for the longest.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Legs...hurt...so much...pain....

That being said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tth-8wA3PdY
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Trying to find a moment to sit back, relax, and smoke some marijuana is quite impossible since moving to NYC. This is my equivalent of having a glass of wine or liquor after a long day.