Page 654 of 683 FirstFirst ... 154554604644651652653654655656657664 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 6822

And then you find out your artists friend draws like ......... gurou hentai .......

Anyway, aside from the fact that everyone here is fucking retarded, my dad has yet to come up with something to shit on me about.... What a fucking surprise....

I'm kind of annoyed a little bit at how bad my boyfriend rages whenever we lose a match on League of Legends.... Like I curse and tell people off in the game all the time and tell them to suck my dick etc etc but in the end I'm not really upset if I lose.... it's just a game..... You know how mad he gets when people can't beat Dark Falz Loser? Whoa don't get me started I thought maybe he might throw the laptop/vita at any second. He didn't always used to be like this though. Call of Duty, he rages, any game at all it doesn't even have to be online if something goes wrong he gets instantly angry.....

Back when we were still early on in our friendship I introduced him into S4 League and we used to play all day, all the time! No big deals at all if we lost or if someone was pro we accepted our fate. We made a great team together and just went around not giving any fucks. Even when PvPing in Aion we knew when it was time to turn tail and head home and not take it personally but I dunno wtf happened. Maybe the world just has made him more angry and bitter.

And then he rants about whatever he's angry about for like an hour straight and acts like a ........a...........child...... throws shit around, angrily goes outside for a cigarette, stomps back up stairs, throws his cigarettes around, lays on the bed, sometimes he wont even play anything else and just go to sleep for the night ........ and then expects me to come coddle him like a baby and pet his head and stuff..... O_o; not that I wont do it but I really wonder what's got him so angry lately... Like it just seems like his anger keeps getting worse and worse..... ;|

He has a tough past and the world has always seemed to find some way to shit on him just like with me but is this really making him that angry that he can no longer enjoy gaming?? He takes it real personal when he doesn't do well and talks down to himself about his skills..... And then says stuff like, "Of course you don't care, you actually play well, but I play like complete ass."

I dunno man I swear if I recorded his outbursts and put them on YouTube I'd be making some popular ass videos.... he gets so angryyyyyyyyyyy......

I really dislike it when my advice is thrown to the wayside immediately because I "have no experience in the situation."

Trying to offer some logical advice to someone having relationship issues, and my brother chimes in and says "You've never [been in a relationship] before, so you don't know what any of this is like at all."

"Well, right, I haven't, but simple logic dictates-"

"Logic has nothing to do with it."

" ಠ_ಠ"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I really dislike it when my advice is thrown to the wayside immediately because I "have no experience in the situation."

Trying to offer some logical advice to someone having relationship issues, and my brother chimes in and says "You've never [been in a relationship] before, so you don't know what any of this is like at all."

" ಠ_ಠ"
    He's kinda right, but not really. Logic is kinda strapped down to the floor while heart and emotion are all like FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL MEEEE and do stupid shit.

To clarify, not to say your advice is worthless, but that logic is...second in reasoning in relationships, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

" ಠ_ಠ"
    Don't you do the same stuff to posters on this website? Always asking them what credentials/experience they have all condescending n shiet.
    OYO: "I like your lip color but you're not unique."

Fox news
    Fox news
    Fox news
    Fox news

Watched this Hannidy vs Yousef Munayyer debacale of Fox News. It's a news program about the recent (see last week) Isreali/Palestinian outbreak. In this program it is opened with the topic of having a sympathy to the Palestinians (or Hamas in this story, or even better DE TERRORISTS), which you know wether you care or not about it should be a side to look to for a consideration. (I mean, the smoke of war sees no bias in what it kills afterall) and there are alot of casulities of Palestinian civillians (but anyway) they get Yousef Munayyer an excecutive director of the Jerusulium fund who in this story is Pro Palestinian.
    Fox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox news.

The reporter sees Yousef showing a sympathy for the number of casulities and the like and proceeds to ask questions painting the "terrorist" vibe. Imagine if we did these things to your country, steal your kids and kill them, blow up your families etc etc. While asking these things instead of letting Yousef answer the questions it dwelled down a screaming hissy fit "DO YOU CONSIDER THE HAMAS TO BE TERRORISTS YES OR NO" while not letting him respond to him in any type of fashion. On multiple occassions being insulted by the reporter for not completely agreeing to the very thing yousef is arguing AGAINST in the first place.

"How many times do i say this to your thick head?" and shit like that. Like excuse me?
    Fox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox news

Give the man some mad props though for remaining as calm and civil as possible as he gets spat on by basically a idiotic manchild with a "degree of communications."

Fox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox newsFox news fox news

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Terms of Service and Privacy policies are too long. Also: boring. Even when just skimming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Terms of Service and Privacy policies are too long. Also: boring. Even when just skimming them.
    I would say that dealing with contracts is my least favorite part of my job. Ugh. I kinda respect lawyers for having the patience to deal with this crap all the time but I also think they're crazy.

(I was also raised by a lawyer who kinda hates being a lawyer, so... that probably explains a lot.)

ToS, Privacy Policy, and a EULA. Do you really need all 3? The ToS and EULA both read similar, and you could add in a PP section.

Oh, and please make them their own pages, not a popup in the current page.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Aug 2, 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

i really enjoy my new game capture card

except the part where the playback is delayed so I can't play from the PC itself

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/1...ms-dead-at-63/

8/11 never forget

seriously though jesus christ this is awful

I have genuinely dreaded this day since I was a small child

he's one of my favorite people ever