Page 665 of 683 FirstFirst ... 165565615655662663664665666667668675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6822

I saw video footage of FF7 being joked as a exclusive for PS4. Why do people love Square Enix when they pull stupid stunts like this?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

"Actually" is used in place of "no, you fucking idiot ass shitlord", or "no, you uninformed twat", as of late. Henceforth, I won't use it anymore. State it as it is. Heavily emphasizing "actually" just makes people go "OH BOY, HE'S READY TO BE RIGHT".

My right arrow key just stuck really hard. So, you know, double baw in this post.

Really? its used in that connotation now?
    So what if I actually use that word on occassion? AM i a total assfuck hatebeard?

Sleep
    proper
    Nah not gonna happen

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    "Actually" is used in place of "no, you fucking idiot ass shitlord", or "no, you uninformed twat", as of late. Henceforth, I won't use it anymore. State it as it is. Heavily emphasizing "actually" just makes people go "OH BOY, HE'S READY TO BE RIGHT".

My right arrow key just stuck really hard. So, you know, double baw in this post.
    I think you're referring to:

UM ACTUALLY

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

smh dude at work been butthurt for a month just cause I called him uncle tom, like bruh u never gonna get back at me u too corny. <_>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Don't forget "literally".
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

PSZ trolled me twice yesterday as I continue to search for a Stag Cutlary. I keep blowing off spamming ET on Hard because of my storage issue.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I'm trying so hard to move forward with my life. But it's really tough when it feels like 1 step forward 2 steps back ALL THE TIME! I struggle with anxiety and depression a little bit, more anxiety than depression but it effects me physically, just as any other emotion does. I could barely eat today, I puked in the morning trying to eat a piece of toast. It just tasted like SHIT to me.... This has happened to me 3 times in my life now where there's just this day where I wake up with terrible anxiety and everything tastes terrible, I can't relax or sleep........Thankfully today I was able to stop it. I just acknowledged it and tried my best to cheer myself up and it worked.....I still feel a little weird in my tummy but it's not as bad.... Has anyone else experienced this?

Is it possible to go to college without needing your parent's tax information? And what if you yourself never filed for taxes before, then what? Is financial aid out of the question?? Will you have to rely on loans then? And what if you don't have a job when you start college?? Is there a way to find a job through help from school? Please if anyone knows the answer to any of these questions reply.....

Aussei, you need to find people to talk to. Humans are social animals, once you express your feelings you may begin to feel better.

I think many people have gone through some type of depression or anxiety in their lives. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Actually today was one of those days for me that I felt dull, but, I'm used to it and I talk to my close friends when I need to. When you get anxiety attacks, the best thing to do is to take deep breaths. Maybe 5-7 of them. This might be caused by deprived sleep or not enough food consumption or just pent up stress.

As for the college issue, it is not possible to go to college without filling in IRS W4 and other tax forms. Why is there an issue? Do you have some kind of issue with your family?
    And if you have never filed taxes before, that's not a problem. You simply put that down. In most cases colleges are not so merciless that they will not give students aid. Assuming you're from the USA, go to FAFSA (gov aid) and fill out all the info. They will ask what schools you wish to send it to, and then the government will give you need based financial aid. Make sure also to check in the box for "work study," as this is first come first serve but allows for higher paying jobs that you can use to help pay tuition.
    Colleges that accept you will also offer grants and scholarships depending on your grades and needs, and if you are a good writer or have some type of talent or grades, you can always apply or scholarships online. There are tons of them.

Good luck, I hope you feel better.

I think Yuukikisa nailed it, but I just wanted to add one more thing here: Aussei, I think you've mentioned before that you live in or around NYC. This URL has some hotlines & other resources in NY for getting help with depression, in case that's something you think could help.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/men...pression.shtml