Page 373 of 683 FirstFirst ... 273323363370371372373374375376383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 6822

Idiots on Second Life who seem upset about the fact that I have a life outside of it when I couldn't do a shift at a club, and then when they were willing to...fire me over it, I said I was resigning anyway, they claim I'm overreacting.

Can't win with anyone on that I have noticed.....I dare you to prove me wrong. Find a large group of people who are actually reasonable ALL of the time.

Play a competitive online game which shall not be named, in a skype group for it, I end up getting yelled at since at the time my connection was hell. I'm trying my hardest and just not able to keep up, causing our team to lose. Right at the end, I get yelled at: "Why are you lagging?"

Like hell I'd know! It's Canada! Everything seems to lag here! Later, I found out he pulled this on another already-ex-friend.

My demands for an apology go unanswered until last night, where I'm invited to a game by a friend. He intentionally picks the other side and just toys with me the entire time. He refused to even respond to me during the match, too. He was just completely silent. He actually had to use our other mutual friends to set this up, since, y'know, I was blocking him to keep from the headache.

I lose my shit and remove every single person related between us, because it's one thing to mess with me, and another to use others to mess with me, and I don't feel like taking chances. I wanted to be part of the group, and I tried my best, and I get punished for it because I'm not a bloody Korean at the game.

After doing two straight days of almost continuous manual labor (lifting heavy furniture and moving it around in our new apartment), I can safely say I'm completely and utterly bushed. I'd love to get some good sleep, but whenever I try to lay down, my sciatica goes crazy and my whole lower back and hips ignite in an otherworldly torrent of burning pain.

Also, there's a bit of a sugar ant infestation in our new place. Gotta go to the hardware store tomorrow and pick up some killer for the bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Also, there's a bit of a sugar ant infestation in our new place. Gotta go to the hardware store tomorrow and pick up some killer for the bastards.
    And I'm sure the person who sold you guys the house said absolutely nothing about that while attempting to get you to buy it lol

They gotta make there sales sumhow... that blows tho
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    And I'm sure the person who sold you guys the house said absolutely nothing about that while attempting to get you to buy it lol
    No, they didn't know. It wasn't an elaborate scam or anything. It's just that some of the tiles aren't sealed into the wall correctly, and they're coming in from there. The maintenance guys are coming to seal it tomorrow.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

YEAH!

like 3-4 years and I finally feel like I have my whole story plotted out just the way I want it, in terms of the first "arc" and after re-writing chapter 1 like 6 or 7 times I'm finally satisfied with what I have...

Well that's the writing parts...

NOW FOR DRAWING IT TO TAKE GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    YEAH!

like 3-4 years and I finally feel like I have my whole story plotted out just the way I want it, in terms of the first "arc" and after re-writing chapter 1 like 6 or 7 times I'm finally satisfied with what I have...

Well that's the writing parts...

NOW FOR DRAWING IT TO TAKE GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!
    Man imma have to feel your pain soon enough.

I got the same exact thing, only i have a dead line of 19+ years or so away.

aint that a spiffy.

But yeah, i feel bad fo you son.

A long-awaited Letter from the Producer on FF14's Lodestone site was posted today... and only showed part of the results of the last player poll that took place at least a month ago. On top of that, they announced that, although they had it finished and ready to go, they decided not to show the new trailer for version 2.0 at E3 this year.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Seems like i'm becoming more and more distant from several of my friends. Some I never talk to anymore.... And it sucks. I really miss them.