Page 529 of 683 FirstFirst ... 29429479519526527528529530531532539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 6822
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Classes are all getting cancelled, can't find a job....

I'm going to be without insurance soon.

F**************ck. @_@
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Started a silly project in my free time on the weekend. Decide to check on the video during my lunch break today and there was no sound. Stupid me didn't set the audio up correctly.

Afrer reading at least 45/56 pages I love you all. Not literally though, i`ve had problems dealing with not finding a job/annoying bible thumpers expecially when the bible breaks all 10 commandments. My state/although not as bad as CA/MI/NY/Illinois. Also/Eff the cold, honestly mother nature can`t MD get Normal weather for once? Earthquakes/Wind chill/Tornados, then 2-3 days of warm, then blistering cold. WTB Flordia weather thanks >:3
    Aside from that i`ve had 3 laptops crap out on me, and I dunno why/I kept them in good repair:also routinely cleaned them. All three didn`t come with repair disks, nor actual OS disks. Which Should be standard by now. Gaming is decent, although like no `retro` type stores.. Nuu, who would want that with 63864259 gamestops around who overcharge, among the fact that a majority of the time you won`t find a CD case/or box case if handheld. Emulation is looking better now.. Back to computers though/1 has a 7 beep code when booted up/1 won`t even get past BIOS:has Ctrl/Alt/Delete rearing its ugly head/1 has a monitor problem I think:starts up but monitor stays blank. :/ Halp?
    Soft kitteh:Warm kitteh little ball of fur, Sleepy kitteh: Happy kitteh purr purr purr.

Paint stairs.s on my hands are awesome! Times to lava burn them!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Tried baking a batch of cookies tonight. Realized the recipe called for baking powder after I already made the dough. I don't have any baking powder here.

-I read something that said: "Not having a Valentine's Day companion means being alone, and being alone means being unhappy, pure and simple."

Uh, says who? It's hilarious to me how a lot of media tries to make it seem like being single is an abhorrent disease or something. I notice billboards and other ads have that kind of tone all the time.

"YOU! ARE YOU A LEPER? SINGLE? A LEPER? SINGLE?!?! WELL, YOU FUCKIN' LOSER, GET ON OUR WEBSITE AND FIX THAT SHIT TODAY!!!"

I think one of the major reasons breakup/separation/divorces rates are so high is that people feel intense pressure by the modern society/culture to be in a relationship, so they settle for someone that they aren't actually compatible with. Obviously, those kinds of unions are destined to fail, whether it takes a week, a month, a year, etc.

-It was pouring rain all day today, and thusly, everyone on the road forgot how to drive. Made my day very long, very aggravating, and very stressful. My chest has been extremely tight for hours now because of all that bullshit.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Feb 14, 2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: added.

Cmon man YOU GOTTTTTAA HAVE SOMEONE ON VALENTINES DAY
    (see caps for sarcasam)
    i read somewhere some sites are free tonight for singlepeeps
    also
    FUCK HEADACHES
    EVERYDAY HEADACHE DAY ~L.E.D. STYLE MIX~

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    -I read something that said: "Not having a Valentine's Day companion means being alone, and being alone means being unhappy, pure and simple."

Uh, says who? It's hilarious to me how a lot of media tries to make it seem like being single is an abhorrent disease or something. I notice billboards and other ads have that kind of tone all the time.

"YOU! ARE YOU A LEPER? SINGLE? A LEPER? SINGLE?!?! WELL, YOU FUCKIN' LOSER, GET ON OUR WEBSITE AND FIX THAT SHIT TODAY!!!"

I think one of the major reasons breakup/separation/divorces rates are so high is that people feel intense pressure by the modern society/culture to be in a relationship, so they settle for someone that they aren't actually compatible with. Obviously, those kinds of unions are destined to fail, whether it takes a week, a month, a year, etc.

-It was pouring rain all day today, and thusly, everyone on the road forgot how to drive. Made my day very long, very aggravating, and very stressful. My chest has been extremely tight for hours now because of all that bullshit.
    Yeah, now that you mention it, things do seem that way with media. I think it's kind of also because everyone kinda feels like they need to live the model life of marrying and having kids so that the cycle can be repeated, I also think it has to do with some parents pressuring their kids to carry on the family name... THE AMERICAN DREAM THEY SAY!

It's another business strategy. It's not meant for people who don't believe it, it's meant for people who do believe it.

Same way with car ads. "You deserve to be pampered" Yeah bullshit anyone who can afford a lexus is already pampered a fuckload more than people who work their asses off for 20k a year so they get to eat AND have a roof this month.

I'm pretty sure using people's insecurities is the first thing they teach you in advertising school