Page 414 of 683 FirstFirst ... 314364404411412413414415416417424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    I'm going to assume one of those drugs had a steroid in it.
    Nope, just a combo of stimulants and depressants.

Over the past couple of weeks, I, for some unexplainable reason that I cannot figure out, have felt like that Im going to die someday soon. I don't know if other people feel this way sometimes, but it's strange. I can just 'feel' death coming for me sometimes, and i don't mean in the "we all die eventually" way, either. I mean like really soon. It makes no sense, and it's freaking me out.

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

Are you sure you're not having panic attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Inside View Post
    Are you sure you're not having panic attacks?
    I have panic attacks sometimes, usually when I'm in a public place by myself for too long. It's not a panic attack. It's a lot calmer than that, and I feel a lot more....understanding of it, I guess?

But, maybe there's different kinds of panic attacks. I know it's not the 'kind' I get in public places.

Could be a Limited Symptom Attack? *shrugs*
    Just thinking panic attacks because I know from experiance that gets that impending doom/death kind of thing going in your head sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Over the past couple of weeks, I, for some unexplainable reason that I cannot figure out, have felt like that Im going to die someday soon. I don't know if other people feel this way sometimes, but it's strange. I can just 'feel' death coming for me sometimes, and i don't mean in the "we all die eventually" way, either. I mean like really soon. It makes no sense, and it's freaking me out.
    I've had that feeling before, about other people as well as myself. A couple of years ago I had really good reason to think that too, and I still get those thoughts sometimes, but, obviously I'm still here. I can't really offer much advice about how to deal with it other than, with me anyway, it'll go away after a bit. Just keep your head up; you're fine.

Yeah, that's what I want to say too: Don't worry about it! It's probably nothing! *hugs*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

So I hit my big toe against my couch, which resulted in having one part of the nail raise up, while the other part dug into the toe a bit. This nail had already fallen off once before, and now it's hurting like hell. I can't even afford urgent care because I don't have insurance, but it's only like $155 and I still can't afford it. It's embarrassing and painful. Only the best for me!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    You've mentioned before that you had been on medication (I believe you said it was for things like depression/mood/etc.) Are you still on some kind of medication? Have you been taking the prescribed dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    So I hit my big toe against my couch, which resulted in having one part of the nail raise up, while the other part dug into the toe a bit. This nail had already fallen off once before, and now it's hurting like hell. I can't even afford urgent care because I don't have insurance, but it's only like $155 and I still can't afford it. It's embarrassing and painful. Only the best for me!
    That sucks, man. Hopefully it'll heal on its own? It's also kind of ridiculous that because you don't have insurance you can't get this fixed. Oh, what a wonderful world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I've had that feeling before, about other people as well as myself. A couple of years ago I had really good reason to think that too, and I still get those thoughts sometimes, but, obviously I'm still here. I can't really offer much advice about how to deal with it other than, with me anyway, it'll go away after a bit. Just keep your head up; you're fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Inside View Post
    Yeah, that's what I want to say too: Don't worry about it! It's probably nothing! *hugs*
    I'll try your suggestion, Chels, and just wait it out for a bit. Thanks a lot, girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    You've mentioned before that you had been on medication (I believe you said it was for things like depression/mood/etc.) Are you still on some kind of medication? Have you been taking the prescribed dosage?
    I've been off that medication for a good year, now. So it can't be that. I'll just wait it out for a bit, as per suggested, and see if I still get the feeling.

Ah! Now I know the proper term: "Dread." A sense of dread that makes me feel like I'm about to just fall over dead. God it's weird.