Page 658 of 683 FirstFirst ... 158558608648655656657658659660661668 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 6822

The error message that haunted my computer making it impossible to use it back again. Nothing was fixed and I am getting an argument with my mom about it after a friend of hers "fixed" it.
    She doesn't understand what I've been saying at all.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Theres not a better feeling waking up every morning knowing to myself that there isn't a goddamn thing to look forward to through the day.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Theres not a better feeling waking up every morning knowing to myself that there isn't a goddamn thing to look forward to through the day.
    Better take it out on the plebs. ;3
    Tax the fucking churches.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Today, my grandmother finally passed away. She was only a few months from 90.She passed among family in her own home.I'm glad she's no longer in pain.

I'll see you on the other side.

Sorry to hear that, Nitro. Loss is never an easy thing, but I'm glad you can look at it from the perspective of her no longer being in pain.

I really can't stand it when people aren't accepting of their own flaws. They say stuff like "I'm a chill dude" or "I can get along with anyone", and then an hour later they're losing their shit and going berserk over something petty, or over a little joke. If you're going to self proclaim positive attributes to yourself you'd damn well better live up to them. Just keep it real, if you're prone to raging over stupid shit, you're not a chill dude. You're a fucking nut lmao who would do well to have a small grasp of self-awareness.

I also find it annoying when some people make the claim of "EVERY BODY IS SO STUPID NOWADAYS", right, stupidity isn't timeless or anything. The people of the 50's had it so right, the good ole days am I rite or what?! It's also not as though literacy isn't at its all time high or anything. No, everyone is stupid because some people do/say stupid shit on the Internet, gotcha.

Addendum: And for the people who do and say stupid shit off of the internet, consider the amount of people in the world. Those you're noticing more often are the ones who do and say stupid shit. It's common to blot out those who aren't offending the in any way, so instead of considering them a credit to the human race that balances out the bad side, you just let the smaller shitty side give you a very, very narrow view. Narrow enough for you to say we need Ebola to spread so that we can "get rid of some stupid people", hopefully you're the first on the list then.
    Last edited by Jaqlou Swig KING; Oct 2, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    I really can't stand it when people aren't accepting of their own flaws. They say stuff like "I'm a chill dude" or "I can get along with anyone", and then an hour later they're losing their shit and going berserk over something petty, or over a little joke. If you're going to self proclaim positive attributes to yourself you'd damn well better live up to them. Just keep it real, if you're prone to raging over stupid shit, you're not a chill dude. You're a fucking nut lmao who would do well to have a small grasp of self-awareness.

I also find it annoying when some people make the claim of "EVERY BODY IS SO STUPID NOWADAYS", right, stupidity isn't timeless or anything. The people of the 50's had it so right, the good ole days am I rite or what?! It's also not as though literacy isn't at its all time high or anything. No, everyone is stupid because some people do/say stupid shit on the Internet, gotcha.

Addendum: And for the people who do and say stupid shit off of the internet, consider the amount of people in the world. Those you're noticing more often are the ones who do and say stupid shit. It's common to blot out those who aren't offending the in any way, so instead of considering them a credit to the human race that balances out the bad side, you just let the smaller shitty side give you a very, very narrow view. Narrow enough for you to say we need Ebola to spread so that we can "get rid of some stupid people", hopefully you're the first on the list then.
    Self-delusion is literally the easiest thing in the world.
    Coming Soon!

Why is this year so bad? I just got the call that my mom has passed away.

She was working so hard to get her life back together after years of not taking care of herself and now she's gone. She was going back to get her GED and we were gonna stay down her house next week. I talked to her last night and she sounded fine. And then after Dad had passed we were really getting closer. I'm just really all over the place.

So yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post

She was working so hard to get her life back together after years of not taking care of herself and now she's gone. She was going back to get her GED and we were gonna stay down her house next week. I talked to her last night and she sounded fine. And then after Dad had passed we were really getting closer. I'm just really all over the place.

So yeah...
    Sorry to hear about your lost. I went through a similar situation last year. I went down to see her at the end of August for two days. I got a call from my sister about a week later, stating that she suffered a stroke. I took the first train the next morning to spend our final few hours together. She passed away that night.

Send me a PM if you need too. I'll be there and I'm praying for you & your love ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post

So yeah...
    Holy shit, I'm so sorry to hear that... *hugs* Loved ones...do tend to pass on around the same time, and heartache is something that can't be quantified or diagnosed. My dad passed away similarly...he couldn't ever shake the heartbreak of losing mom, and right when he finally got his life turned around and started to give a shit again, he fell one day when I wasn't home and died.

I'm sure she was happy at the end of her life that you two were becoming closer, though. I know that's not a whole lot of comfort to you right now, but it's good to grasp at any positives you can. I'm so sorry, I'd give you all my strength if I could.