Page 513 of 683 FirstFirst ... 13413463503510511512513514515516523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6822

I used ME3 as an example to show both over-exaggerated anger over a game AND legit complaints over a game. Never played the game myself, but considering how big the controversy was, kind of hard Not to know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I think this is the most bizarre thing. Diablo 3's online-only service is a legitimate anti-consumer practice. It adds an unnecessary requirement (always-on internet), negatively effects the user's experience (disconnects and lag), and only provides an arguable benefit to the publisher despite the detriments it causes to the player.

That is something people should be complaining about! This is the developer openly doing something that negatively effects a player's entire experience within the product. (I'd actually argue that this is significantly worse than Day 1 DLC, because at least you can skip or ignore the DLC.)
    Well, again, it was revealed from the start so it was no secret to anybody. It essentially made the game into a B2P MMO, and for better or worse that's the best way to look at it.

Look, I really don't want to keep going down this Mass Effect 3 rabbit hole - it's dead and buried. I just want people to stop acting like petulant children. I'm sure you agree that's a good goal, right?
    That's good and all, but like all passions, they take a very emotional spin from time to time. For whatever reason, and sometimes, it Could be seen as legit. On the bright side, it doesn't happen that often. At least, not to the point that it makes national news and embarrass gaming as a whole.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Not only did my UPS software fail to gracefully shut down my computer when the power went out. My SSD had a complete failure. The BIOS won't even recognize it. It's 8 months old. Fucking technology. At least I have everything backed up.

Dear me stop overdosing on caffiene you dumb bitch
    Love me

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Suddenly, a good day turned completely terrible from a single sentence made from someone else, that while it had no real relation to me, managed to depress me horribly.

*sigh*
    Last edited by Reksanden; Jan 13, 2013 at 02:45 AM.

People calling people noobs on the easiest difficulty.
    Not sure who they are talking about.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Mother chewed me out "Again" despite the fact that I'm seriously trying to find work.

Yes, I get that you're making me go back to school if I can't find full time work.

THAT'S WHY I'M SITTING IN MY ROOM ALL DAY ON MY COMPUTER WHEN I'M NOT OUT LOOKING!

...Guh, venting like this makes me feel like I'm in high school. Back to the hunt.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I'm starting to think that my 6-year-old laptop is reaching its final days, what with the occasional blue screens, glitching arrow keys, failing to pick up wifi signals, and possible damage to the hard drive. And I don't really have anything to make back-ups with. Cripes.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    I'm starting to think that my 6-year-old laptop is reaching its final days, what with the occasional blue screens, glitching arrow keys, failing to pick up wifi signals, and possible damage to the hard drive. And I don't really have anything to make back-ups with. Cripes.
    Damn, sounds like all the hardware is failing at once. Probably by design, to be honest. Get you an external HDD and make your backups, because at the rate that's going I wouldn't be surprised if the internal HDD cable or the read head goes bad next.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    You don't have a built in CD or DVD writer? Flash drives are getting pretty cheap these days, but aren't practical for backing up full drives of course. An external drive would be a good idea (I know a networked one is on my list).

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Damn, sounds like all the hardware is failing at once. Probably by design, to be honest. Get you an external HDD and make your backups, because at the rate that's going I wouldn't be surprised if the internal HDD cable or the read head goes bad next.
    I wouldn't say all failing at once intentionally. 6 years is fairly old for some electronics, especially laptops, since they probably have worse cooling systems than desktops. His battery probably "died" years ago (holding only a small fraction of a charge of what it used to).

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    I wouldn't say all failing at once intentionally. 6 years is fairly old for some electronics, especially laptops, since they probably have worse cooling systems than desktops. His battery probably "died" years ago (holding only a small fraction of a charge of what it used to).
    Yeeaaahhhh any piece of tech can "naturally" burn down to a brick after 5-7 years...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.