Page 571 of 683 FirstFirst ... 71471521561568569570571572573574581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6822

;____; I convienced him to stay but he almost broke my heart
    #animalcrossingproblems

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Lol, Sayara. Truffles is moving out from my village and on the same day too, but I don't care abut Truffles?

On to some bullshxt things:

I work at a department store for the summer and people who let their kids roam all over the place and scream annoy me. I hate it. I hang up a lot of swimsuits, which of course, have no place on a hanger so they fall off all the time, especially when said kids are around swimsuits.

Also there is some silly rumor that peeing on the security tags of clothing will deactivate the tag? Nope. Please stop peeing on clothes in the dressing room, it's disgusting and I should not have to call twice in one week to get some to come clean the dressing room.

Ive got the biggest bird crush on Apollo though :<

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Also there is some silly rumor that peeing on the security tags of clothing will deactivate the tag? Nope. Please stop peeing on clothes in the dressing room, it's disgusting and I should not have to call twice in one week to get some to come clean the dressing room.
    /Hands you a knuckle duster

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I work at a department store for the summer and people who let their kids roam all over the place and scream annoy me. I hate it. I hang up a lot of swimsuits, which of course, have no place on a hanger so they fall off all the time, especially when said kids are around swimsuits.

Ugh, CHILDREN. The single worst part of summer--untamed hellspawn running and screaming at full capacity at all times. And parents who don't deserve the title of parent that allow this to happen far too much. Aside from the general boredom that was definitely my least favorite part about working retail.

...and how the hell did that rumor surface? Even more depressingly, people actually believe it? Then again, apparently some people still believe their government has 100% got their backs and is doing everything in the public's best interests...

People rape babies in an attempt to cure aids.

Answer to everything: People are fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    People rape babies in an attempt to cure aids.

Answer to everything: People are fucked up.
    People joke about the idea of an apocalypse where we've all gone insane for whatever reason. I think we're frighteningly halfway there already.

I think we're already there. The complete and utter contempt people have for anything that does not directly and blatantly impede their daily lives is already being our downfall. The lack of people showing up to vote, the sheer number of people saying "nobody else is doing it, so if I do it it won't make a difference."

Fucking China has more riots over Snowden than anyone here in the states. I seriously don't even get it.

Depressing week indeed.
    Supposed to go to beach with friend, friend falls down steps and breaks his leg. Thankfully he's fine.
    Our 21 year old cat was having trouble breathing so we took her to the vet. Turns out she had a giant tumor surrounding her heart, they couldn't even find a heartbeat. We had no choice but to per her down..

Went to Costco, bought a 6 pack of white undershirts (among other things) in medium. Tried one on and it is insanely long, but otherwise fits fine and I don't think they had any smalls.

Also I woke up before 9AM today. Who wakes up naturally before 9AM on a day off?