Page 301 of 683 FirstFirst ... 201251291298299300301302303304311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 6822
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post

I'm supposed to be getting 3.0mb/s down, and it's been like this at peak hours for over three months now.

Fuck Embarq/CenturyLink, and fuck whoever thought it would be a good idea to let ISPs maintain local monopolies and then oversell their fucking service with absolutely no intention of installing the hardware needed to maintain that usage. Now I know why CenturyLink sells itself on not having a data cap... because you can't get any fucking service anyhow!
    CenturyLink is becoming Qwest out here on the West Coast. Obviously renaming themselves CenturyLink, because it'll take you a century to get to said link. I'm so upset with Qwest being so shitty. They only recently got higher service (4 MB/s download!) in my area, because it wasn't available and they're too shit lazy to do anything. We finally upgraded to that internet, then we had to cancel because they apparently didn't realize we were existing customers, which was incredibly fucking stupid of them. $180 for an internet service that likes to cut out randomly? No thanks.

Prices are insane for binders. All they seem to be is a thin plastic, cardboard, and a bit of metal. Guess my "project" will have to be put on hold for a bit.

I cannot stand textbooks that are "binder-ready." No. It basically kills used sales of the book and it's just really messy.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I cannot stand textbooks that are "binder-ready." No. It basically kills used sales of the book and it's just really messy.
    Are those the ones with 3 holes pre-punched, and easy rip out pages?

Only such book I've ever purchase like that was a writing format cheat sheet sort of book. Fully described and gave examples of (MLA, APA, etc) along with how to properly cite sources and the like. Plus other grammatical stuff. I planned to keep (and still have) it but I can't imagine buying an actual textbook like that. If the binder rings are to big or small it screws with it, damages the paper or binding.

NDAs suck. And I am tired.

There was a fire by the mall that I work at. It was Spreading, and the Police urged us to leave. We call our manager to let them know of the situation. Not only did they not pick up at all. But they also didn't call back for a good while. And when they did, they wanted to make sure we cleaned, and closed everything down. Thanks for looking after our safety. :/

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    There was a fire by the mall that I work at. It was Spreading, and the Police urged us to leave. We call our manager to let them know of the situation. Not only did they not pick up at all. But they also didn't call back for a good while. And when they did, they wanted to make sure we cleaned, and closed everything down. Thanks for looking after our safety. :/
    /facedesk

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

My internship ends Friday and the jerks in the offices decided to cancel my account and plant access last night. I had to spend 20 minutes at the entry gate waiting to get cleared in and only got in that soon since my boss passed by and saw me. Then when I got to my workstation my account was disabled so I had to wait another hour to get that reactivated.

Was hit by a double whammy this week.

First, my cable/internet service gets mysteriously cut off for about 3 days. I called the service, and they scheduled a technician to show up on the 3rd day, which is today. The cause of the mystery? The apartment upstairs stole my cable. Gonna go have a little 'chat' with the residents of that apartment after this post.

And second? FedEx decided to 'let me go', so as of this morning I am officially unemployed.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."