Page 105 of 683 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6822

Zedlen yellow Mario shirt pisses me off. I also heard it used to be white once but one unfortunate accident in the bed turned it yellow.
    Last edited by Vanzazikon; Jan 5, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    Zedlen yellow Mario shirt pisses me off. I also heard it used to be white once but one unfortunate accident in the bed turned it yellow.
    Bullshit, you love my shirt and you can't deny it :P
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Lol people complain about 30 degrees...I remember AK being -20 during the winter often..but it was only -20 because I lived in Anchorage, far south. I love cold weather and rain...lol 80 is starting to get too high for me..but maybe I AM just weird...or Alaskan...lol

In WA, it rains a lot (or so everyone seems to complain) so I love it...got my long, thick hair for a hood XP

Quote Originally Posted by lavisblade View Post
    Lol people complain about 30 degrees...I remember AK being -20 during the winter often..but it was only -20 because I lived in Anchorage, far south. I love cold weather and rain...lol 80 is starting to get too high for me..but maybe I AM just weird...or Alaskan...lol

In WA, it rains a lot (or so everyone seems to complain) so I love it...got my long, thick hair for a hood XP
    I would give a testicle to live in Alaska.
    Seriously.

Complaining about 30 degree weather when you're from Florida(not you lavis..just the people in general) is not a huge deal.

No one wishes to live down here.
    It's a blackhole of shit and the occasional hot beach goer(female or male, whichever you like...haha).

Seriously, I almost hate my mother for making me move here as a kid.
    The only thing I've gotten out of it was 3 life long friends.
    Other than that, this sorry state can suck a nut.

Now, give me some snow, a gun, and a beard, and I'll be happy.
    I can provide one or two of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    He doesn't know it, but I'm actually the one responsible for that sudden change of design.

Lol I heard someone on a radio once saying "You know how you go to Hawaii and they give you those leis as you get off your boat or plane or whatever? Well in Alaska, they give you a mooseburger and a shotgun." Tha made me laugh so hard when I heard it.

For those of you who don't wish to read a lot, AVERT YOUR EYES!!!

On topic with the thread, there are quite a few things that piss me off...a shirt I saw sums up a good one for me... "Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who really do." Not so much the second part, because I know I don't know crap but people who think they know everything make me want to punch them in the face then ask them the meaning of life, existence, and the universe or some other impossible question.
    Another thing I hate quite a bit; me. I do some REALLY stupid things all the time and I think that I could have easily avoided everything, but NO, I'm just too stupid lol. I guess it doesn't help that I listen to depressing music a lot...I love rock and some metal, but the more sad a song is (I judge by it's lyrics), usually the more I like it. A really good example would be Snuff by Slipknot. I don't like them much but that song is THE saddest song I've ever heard. Everyone else I know who has heard it agrees with me, though I don't listen to that often...mostly stuff like World So Cold or Lost In You by Three Days Grace (favorite band! No, I'm not emo or goth or anything like that) or Lost, Save Me, or I Would Do Anything, all by Killswitch Engage.
    Yet ANOTHER thing I hate would be love. Yeah I know, it sounds really stupid but that's how I feel. Everytime I've fallen in love, it was terribly crappy...especially now. This girl I have loved for over a year know still has no clue even though I have said it to her face... ;-; I guess it's mostly because I have never anything interesting to talk about because I lead a very boring life, but also because I'm shy and even if I did, I probably wouldn't say anything anyways...lol...most other girls I know are either stuck up snobs or just plain stupid....
    I'm not a ball of living hate or anything, but I also hate social classes and stuff...maybe because I'm a nerd who little people like, but I've never seen the point of it. Why say this person is uncool just because they look a certain way or whatever...it's never made any sense to me...and the people at the "top" seem like annoying pricks anyway, so why would you want to be popular (in that sense) if it meant you had to as much of a jackass as them? WTF???
    /rant
    Wow, that felt good to say some of that...thanks to who started this thread lol...

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

responding to a previous post... i realized that this pisses me off too... that game world of warcraft.. my brother plays it and says cool game man. and like dude i love this game and this game is sooo much fun.. STOP texting me or even talking to me about the game.. your NOT going to get me to play it AND im NOT going to pay to play a game i have no interest in.. AND that fact that it'd be like any other computer game like it.. i have a tendency to play a game for a while... ----runescape---- then get VERY bored with it.. waste my money on a game that will get boring.. im not much of a computer game person.

hate when ppl do that... you say that to them and they say im not trying to get you to play it.. or if you played the game would be gay or stupid or whatever... ahh fuck you! you say this shit hoping i would play it so you have another friend to talk to on it

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    30 degrees is not pleasant, you're all fucking insane.
    This, but my heater is broken so 15 degrees all day and night for me.

30 would be nice for me, but I apparently live in an igloo of a house so it is 15 or lower.

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

leviathan that sucks :/ majorly.. i'dd be huddled in a blanket all day or go stay over a friends house haha. damn.. i hate the cold.. that sucks to have 15 or below

There was some mothafuckin FROST on the hood of my friends moms car.
    I loved it!
    When I turned the cold on, the temp read 30 degrees!