Page 254 of 683 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 6822

Oh i got a good one.
    Time.

Birther nonsense. I've had it.

1) A birth certificate is a government-issued document. The State of Hawaii has formally stated that it exists. How can you say this statement is not trustworthy when an official birth certificate is a government statement that said individual was born there (among other things)?

2) Jus sanguinis (right of blood). US law provides for this (albeit not in the constitution). Obama's mother was a US citizen, thus, ipso facto, Obama was born a US citizen. That's it. The question of the 14th amendment's jus soli (right of soil) clause is irrelevant. The birthers could be right and Obama would still have been born a US citizen and thus eligible for the presidency. (Actually, why has nobody brought this up? I learned this stuff back in high school)

Actually, to be more specific, I'm pissed at Trump. This guy is currently embodying the worst of US politics in actually espousing this idiocy, and doing so in the most blatantly pandering way possible.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Actually, to be more specific, I'm pissed at Trump. This guy is currently embodying the worst of US politics in actually espousing this idiocy, and doing so in the most blatantly pandering way possible.
    Yeah, he's an ass. But it's very unlikely that Trump will be a serious contender once some more legitimate candidates enter the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Yeah, he's an ass. But it's very unlikely that Trump will be a serious contender once some more legitimate candidates enter the race.
    The tea party basically guarantees that whoever wins the primary will lose to Obama though. I mean, they're all pandering so hard to the far right, while Obama remains a very effective campaigner who now enjoys the advantage of being the incumbent.
    Coming Soon!

So, I poured out every wrenching long-winded negative emotion on someone's Skype describing how they're not my friend. The downside, they haven't been online for a while now. Or just blocked me. Give or take. I feel much better now. Should they come back online, they'll find a barrage of crap waiting for them. I'm afraid I'm not so understanding anymore.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, I poured out every wrenching long-winded negative emotion on someone's Skype describing how they're not my friend. The downside, they haven't been online for a while now. Or just blocked me. Give or take. I feel much better now. Should they come back online, they'll find a barrage of crap waiting for them. I'm afraid I'm not so understanding anymore.
    Well, sometimes you just have to say "fuck being the tactful, tolerant nice guy" and just give those sons-a-bitches what's coming to them. I try my best to be nice to people, but if they just won't have it, and insist on being assholes to me no matter what I do or say, then it's time to go nuclear on their miserable asses.

^Wow, that was rage-filled. Good thing this is the thread for it.

One thing you shouldn't do at a bar's Open Mic Night after a few strong Jack and Cokes:
    Say you've decided to take up an instrument. With that instrument being the bagpipes.

Today was so humid, that it made my Xbox and Laptop overheat.
    What the hell, man? This coming storm better cool off the whole damn island.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    One thing you shouldn't do at a bar's Open Mic Night after a few strong Jack and Cokes:
    Say you've decided to take up an instrument. With that instrument being the bagpipes.
    You've got to be kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    You've got to be kidding.
    Nope. Looked into it a bit, sounds a bit hard, but something awesome to learn.