Page 258 of 683 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 6822

Hulu/the show's website censors the show. The episode listed as the Pilot (season 1 episode 1) for the show is actually season 1 episode 8.
    The episodes are split into segments, and the quality isn't consistent between them. One segment will look fine, the next will look horrible, the next look fine again.

Also, it is difficult to read text when using my TV as a monitor.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Apr 29, 2011 at 09:48 PM.

I think the mic I've been using to talk with my friends over Teamspeak just died. The headphones have been messed up for a while, but now the mic's not picking up on my speech, and I haven't changed any settings.

On top of that, I've pretty much determined why my internet speeds have been so slow: the ethernet port on my NIC must have gotten damaged from the storm that took out my original power supply. I hooked up my dad's old laptop and was getting 8.3 Mbps; I was getting less than 1 Mbps. But using a USB cable instead of an ethernet cable, I'd get around 5 Mbps...

And then, a friend of mine, who recently got what might as well be his dream job (artist for a small gaming company), is wanting to use one of his next paychecks towards a laptop for his girlfriend who he met on FF11 and hasn't met irl yet, despite he and I knowing each other for much longer. He says she's going to do something in return for him (probably something along the lines of actually traveling to meet him and/or get into his pants), but at the same time, I'd be willing to somehow pack him back for it possibly through work-related things, seeing how I've been unemployed for over a year now...

I wish about $2K would fall into my lap so I could replace this 5+ year old piece of crap computer... ><

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I wish about $2K would fall into my lap so I could replace this 5+ year old piece of crap computer... ><
    $2k? If you are able to use a desktop and feel able to make one yourself (it really isn't too hard), go that route. A $1k desktop computer you build yourself can be very powerful, assuming you can reuse the mouse, keyboard, and monitor.

I hate it when you see a job or a company that you would love to work for but you always feel like that job/company is forever out of your reach.

Happens to me all of the time.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

I hate mosquitoes.

And brothers that try to burn your underwear because "they're bored".

And drunk old men. I had to break an arm today.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    I hate mosquitoes.

And brothers that try to burn your underwear because "they're bored".

And drunk old men. I had to break an arm today.

-Wayu
    Sounds like it's hard in the hood (China).

Also, lawl at underwear burning. I can imagine big ol' granny panties being set on fire.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 30, 2011 at 12:21 PM.

They were expensive! Not China expensive, they were from Japan!

They got a little bit singed. Nothing visibly burnt but they smelled funny for a while.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    They were expensive! Not China expensive, they were from Japan!

They got a little bit singed. Nothing visibly burnt but they smelled funny for a while.

-Wayu
    Expensive, imported underpants, hmm? Who are you trying to impress, young lady?

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Expensive, imported underpants, hmm? Who are you trying to impress, young lady?
    Look man, 1 (attempt) e-GF at a time.

FanArt forum drama clubs, geez
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    And then, a friend of mine, who recently got what might as well be his dream job (artist for a small gaming company), is wanting to use one of his next paychecks towards a laptop for his girlfriend who he met on FF11 and hasn't met irl yet, despite he and I knowing each other for much longer. He says she's going to do something in return for him (probably something along the lines of actually traveling to meet him and/or get into his pants), but at the same time, I'd be willing to somehow pack him back for it possibly through work-related things, seeing how I've been unemployed for over a year now...
    Someone needs the pikachief plan of being someone's online GF on the weirdo-laden PSYOU, I heard that's your favorite game but you still never learned that socially accepted on there, bartering for goods, badly, shameless procured goods.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Apr 30, 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Look man, 1 (attempt) e-GF at a time.

FanArt forum drama clubs, geez
    The fuck are you even talking about?