Page 302 of 683 FirstFirst ... 202252292299300301302303304305312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 6822

Oh, shit, that sucks. Can you file for unemployment in the meantime?

I'll try doing that when I readjust my sleep schedule from Nocturnal to Normal. It's gonna sting like hell seeing sunlight again...
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Dad being a lazy prick and not taking me to Gamestop to get a new AC adapter for my PSP.

About to just ask him to give me the money and i'll either get my older brother to drive me or hell just walk there.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Life in a nutshell.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

^ Same here.

I also cannot sleep, despite it being 5:30AM, zzz.
    PSP2: Matt - Male Cast - 16x - HU 15/RA 2/FO 1/VA 30

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Was hit by a double whammy this week.

First, my cable/internet service gets mysteriously cut off for about 3 days. I called the service, and they scheduled a technician to show up on the 3rd day, which is today. The cause of the mystery? The apartment upstairs stole my cable. Gonna go have a little 'chat' with the residents of that apartment after this post.

And second? FedEx decided to 'let me go', so as of this morning I am officially unemployed.
    At least you can enjoy threatening your neighbors with police action... and following through.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Are those the ones with 3 holes pre-punched, and easy rip out pages?
    The pages are all three hole punched and they are not bound together. It has to be placed in a binder. It's not that bad of a set up but it was really expensive for a book that can't be rented or sold back.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

I find a job opening for an entry level spot (those are amazing find). I go to see what the job application is like. The page says my browser isn't supported, when I'm using Firefox 5 (I have one addon preventing me from upgrading to Firefox 6 until it is updated). I open the page in IE9, still says not compatible.

I just went to see what browsers are supported, the site only accepts: IE (except 9!), and Firefox before Firefox 4. Chrome, Netscape, Safari? Sorry.

If you are going to put your job application online, allow modern browsers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    I find a job opening for an entry level spot (those are amazing find). I go to see what the job application is like. The page says my browser isn't supported, when I'm using Firefox 5 (I have one addon preventing me from upgrading to Firefox 6 until it is updated). I open the page in IE9, still says not compatible.

I just went to see what browsers are supported, the site only accepts: IE (except 9!), and Firefox before Firefox 4. Chrome, Netscape, Safari? Sorry.

If you are going to put your job application online, allow modern browsers!
    IE9 can't display it? Is it coded to not appear or something in newer browsers? That makes no sense...
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    IE9 can't display it? Is it coded to not appear or something in newer browsers? That makes no sense...
    I tried in Firefox 5.0. "Browser not supported". I Opened the same site in IE9. "Browser not supported". Grab an old version of Firefox, install it (and lose all my cookies! Fun.), and it works in 3.6.xxx.

I can't explain it. But what are they thinking not allowing their system to work with up to date browsers?