Page 342 of 683 FirstFirst ... 242292332339340341342343344345352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 6822
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Been having dreams about an ex I still care about for a week straight. I feel like I need to talk to her, but she probably won't. /lame

*playing Xbox*
    *Get through gunfight*
    *investigate*
    *Drive, then another gunfight, then followed by cutscene, plot thickens*
    *possible climax to the chapter, started off with a big gunfight with mobsters, Xbox shuts off due to overheating*
    MOTHER OF A FUCKKKKKKK

I should really look into getting a new Xbox. It "overheated", but I'm feeling the console and power supply for heat, neither are hot at all.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    *playing Xbox*
    *Get through gunfight*
    *investigate*
    *Drive, then another gunfight, then followed by cutscene, plot thickens*
    *possible climax to the chapter, started off with a big gunfight with mobsters, Xbox shuts off due to overheating*
    MOTHER OF A FUCKKKKKKK

I should really look into getting a new Xbox. It "overheated", but I'm feeling the console and power supply for heat, neither are hot at all.
    Bomb's I say sell it while it's still working consistently, then buy a new one. >D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Bomb's I say sell it while it's still working consistently, then buy a new one. >D
    ehh, I could do that. But I try my best to be honest. Besides, the guys at the only GameStop on the island know my name, and aside from knowing their stuff, are actually cool peeps. Can't do that to them.

On topic: woke up from a crazy fucking dream. Can't really go back to sleep.

Hands: Cold Burn, sweeeet mother of God....holy shi--.

Lesson learned, don't use your hands for holding a burger mid-winter.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Bomber got a 3DS before me. IMMAD!

Also, jury duty. Nuff said.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Bomber got a 3DS before me. IMMAD!

Also, jury duty. Nuff said.
    U jelus, obv.

Also. I happen to be in the same boat as you. Except things don't work here like it did in NYC. So Iono if I'm getting paid or not. Tried to call payroll and they closed early due to a storm. I wonder where the Payroll hotline is located... I requested some time off, but I still asked for hours. ...They're giving me the week off anyway. =_=
    Last edited by Bomber The Cosmonaut; Jan 17, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

Had to deal with a drunken customer at this restaurant I work at. Forced me to stay on the line for about 10 minutes mumbling, and saying random stuff about stuff. Then continues to go on how we should be selling sushi rolls, just because we're asian and other opinionated things.

On top of that, treated me like a slow witted dimwit just because I couldn't even understand half the things she was saying through her drunken slur.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Man, my eye is twitching today.

This usually happens when I get very stressed out, it's still unexpected and unwelcome right now.

Yippee, my mom has to have a heart procedure done tomorrow. Nothing major or deeply invasive, but it sucks that I'll probably have to go through a lot of the same things in the coming years.

Hooray for stress-related gas cramps/pain.