Page 344 of 683 FirstFirst ... 244294334341342343344345346347354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 6822
    Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

We're still really good friends, but we also only talk once or twice a month. She's going to med school 10 hours away.

Ultimately, you're going to have to just weigh the risks and make a decision. No one else has the information or feel of the situation that you do. All I can do is wish you luck with whichever course you end up choosing.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I had to spend the night cleaning my computer of the "System Check" malware instead of packing for my move.

Edit: Damn it, now some things don't work because everything was changed to read-only. Folders apparently aren't a problem most of the time, but some folders and files are having issues.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jan 29, 2012 at 03:40 AM.

Deep-V rims on single-speed and fixed gear bikes.

You'll never go fast enough for the aero wheel to make a difference. To those of us who don't think with our wallet, you look like a complete jackass.

Then again, look what you're wearing.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Logged on to a certain PSOBB server after several months of not playing at all tonight and played in two parties. The first one was good. The second sucked. The other two players picked up everything. They didn't even leave behind meseta and playing as a ranger means I didn't even get a shot at drops. Those two players drop and then two higher level players join. Once sits up in the city doing who knows what and the other comes down and tech bombs most things before I get a chance to tag anything. Ruined any motivation I had to play online.

I don't get reliable internet again until Thursday.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Women...

Ship 2 - Gatz

Sick for the Stupor Bowl

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Going home for the semester break and already witnessing myself resorting to my old ways. They suck, and I hate them. I do not want to be this kind of person. Sick how my behavior can be linked to a place.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Spent a whole week doing nothing productive.

I hate my decisive discipline. I can't seem to sit down and do anything without someone related telling me I have to.

I wish I had some elite beat agents.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Idiots that think you have to go party your balls off the day you turn 21, and get absolutely shitfaced. One of my friends is turning 21 in a couple of weeks, and some of his buddies are already heckling him about what bars and/or clubs he's going to go to that night, like it's mandatory or something.

People tried asking me the same thing, but I told them to piss off. All I did was sit around my house when I turned 21. People make like it's a big goddamn deal.