Page 363 of 683 FirstFirst ... 263313353360361362363364365366373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 6822

Really SPEED? You are a channel (supposedly) dedicated to cars and auto racing. You make us wait 2 weeks to air the Continental Tires race? It happened April 28th, and you hold off airing until May 12?

Older Brother, can you not keep your shit in check?

Brother, why do you lie do much?

Younger Brother. Why do you make my life worse? I didnt do anything to you to begin with.

Brothers, Why so hypercritical?

Oh brothers, why are you two so stupid?

Group. Projects.
    I contacted my group three weeks prior to the due date of the project and nobody answered any of the emails (plural) that I sent them. I began working on the project two weeks prior to the due date and put it on Google Docs so they can see it and collaborate(Email no. 3 at this point). Nobody answered until the weekend of the project and having three papers due that week I said I would be able to see them and I did. We met for 35 minutes before the other two members wanted out and said they would send it to me. The day before the project was due at 11 PM, one member finally put up some slides (at this point I had finished the project so he added maybe three sentences with words fucking misspelled everywhere. No excuses, Google Docs corrects that.) And the other member still did not send anything. The day of turning in the project the other member, finally gave her part of the project, 3 minutes before it was due, and complained that she couldn't add her slides because I was using a Mac. (Like that argument holds water.)

As a result, a clusterfuck presentation was given, and I got a B, rather we all got a B.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Group. Projects.
    I contacted my group three weeks prior to the due date of the project and nobody answered any of the emails (plural) that I sent them. I began working on the project two weeks prior to the due date and put it on Google Docs so they can see it and collaborate(Email no. 3 at this point). Nobody answered until the weekend of the project and having three papers due that week I said I would be able to see them and I did. We met for 35 minutes before the other two members wanted out and said they would send it to me. The day before the project was due at 11 PM, one member finally put up some slides (at this point I had finished the project so he added maybe three sentences with words fucking misspelled everywhere. No excuses, Google Docs corrects that.) And the other member still did not send anything. The day of turning in the project the other member, finally gave her part of the project, 3 minutes before it was due, and complained that she couldn't add her slides because I was using a Mac. (Like that argument holds water.)

As a result, a clusterfuck presentation was given, and I got a B, rather we all got a B.
    I have done my fair share of group projects in college. I can only recall one though that annoyed the crap out of me. I remember this one science class I took and had to do a lab project in a group of four. It seemed like me and this other person did all the work while the other two barely contributed much to the project (one of the two though was at least able to fill in any holes in the Powerpoint so that got him a point and a half higher than I was originally going to give him when I was able to grade everyone on the project). I recall getting a B on it and a tension headache as well.
    Last edited by Atbar; May 4, 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Bed bug infestation, courtesy of my brother.

Ship 2 - Gatz

The crushing realization that I do not put the proper energy into certain things in my life that affect people I care deeply for. I'm now questioning why some have bothered to give me the love and care that they do despite how non-mutual it's been in some regards. It's interesting how one can focus their lives on helping others and get so caught up in that desire that they forget the little things. I have a lot of work to do.

Grandpa's surgery in 15 days

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Adam Yauch died and already nobody seems to care. My friend is dying and to top it off, his girlfriend decided to break it off for an on-again-off-again relationship with someone who is already in a relationship besides her.

I bought a car a month ago and I still haven't received the official plates/metal plates. I should call the dealership but the dealer was acting inappropriate (asking my age, what I like to drink, if I have a boyfriend, etc. and he's 40.) with me the whole time while my mom and dad were there. I rather not ever see him again or even talk to him. I also asked him to mail it to me three times when I got the car because it's pretty far from where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    Adam Yauch died and already nobody seems to care.
    It's not often a celebrity or artist dying impacts me much as I try to distance myself from them in an odd way, because there's already a large section of fans of any artist that just seem kinda crazy. The last one that really got me was Satoshi Kon because his works have a lot of significant and sentimental meaning for me. MCA's passing nailed me pretty much out of nowhere this weekend and hit harder than I expected it to. The Beastie Boys were a part of shaping my musical tastes as well as my own musical endeavors, so yeah, his presence will be greatly missed by me for at least the inspiration and great times his music and humanitarian work instilled in me over the years.

My friend is dying and to top it off, his girlfriend decided to break it off for an on-again-off-again relationship with someone who is already in a relationship besides her.
    Really sad to hear about your friend too. Little I can say to that. Life just loves to take big monster craps on everyone. Best to you though.

I guess I get to bitch now:
    Two neck surgeries and I still have days where my neck simply refuses to work and acts as if moving my right arm is a crime against the rest of my body! Hooray for painkillers and sleeping a lot!