Page 403 of 683 FirstFirst ... 303353393400401402403404405406413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6822

Damn it, body - I am doing this for you! Why do you hate me so much when I go to the gym!?

Normally I'm pretty weirded out by the idea of giving up our corporeal forms and existing in a post-singularity digital consciousness, but if it means I don't have to deal with this crap anymore I just might change my mind.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Damn it, body - I am doing this for you! Why do you hate me so much when I go to the gym!?

Normally I'm pretty weirded out by the idea of giving up our corporeal forms and existing in a post-singularity digital consciousness, but if it means I don't have to deal with this crap anymore I just might change my mind.
    THE BURN AND EXHAUSTION MEANS IT'S WORKING!

DON'T SIT DOWN FOR A BREAK, YOUR BODY WILL GO BACK TO LAZY MODE AND YOU WON'T GET PROGRESS! D8

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Huge blackout down my entire street, leaving my apartment (and all the other ones in my building) utterly without any power at all. No lights, no air, no fridge.

HAVE TO UNPLUG AND PLAYS GRANDPAS GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what game, and what platform?
    Getamped2. Cyberstep is a terrible company.

Also, Blade, Verizon is pretty fantastic in the south. I hope you're there of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfCoffee View Post
    Huge blackout down my entire street, leaving my apartment (and all the other ones in my building) utterly without any power at all. No lights, no air, no fridge.

HAVE TO UNPLUG AND PLAYS GRANDPAS GUITARS
    Oh thank god for that Metalocalypse reference!

My favorite show ever, end of story. Epic music too.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoons View Post
    Oh thank god for that Metalocalypse reference!

My favorite show ever, end of story. Epic music too.
    STOPS COPYINGS ME'S! D<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

On one hand, I love attention. I crave it. Probably because no one ever paid (positive) attention to me through the first 18+ years of my life. I try to suck up every little bit I can, when I can. Sometimes I think I try too much and piss people off, but hey.

On the other hand, I hate attention, too. Due to the excessive bullying and hurt I suffered, I'm scared of other people, and I'm scared of being sized-up, judged, or analyzed. I get random spouts of paranoia where I think everyone is out to get me and/or secretly thinks I'm annoying and wished I would go away.

These two polar opposite mental constructs tears my mind in half sometimes. It's a weird feeling.

Not gonna ask you again Disney/Company who did this abombination

Dont fucking touch our old disney villians sizes because they're LARGE FUCKING OCTOPUSES. Thanks.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Sayara didn't you know you can only be skinny and pretty not both. /Sarcasm

---

I hate it when people begin a sentence with "Not to sound racist and/or sexist, but [followed by a statement that is racist and or sexist.]

You know it is sexist and/or racist but you went ahead and said it so when anyone gives to hell about don't cry crocodile tears because even your dumbass noticed it was wrong to say in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    then after like an hour the games go down for the maintenance. already feel bad enough cuz my Class-Switching and moving meant that im only level like 18 and now this I aint gonna be able to be a decent level for a long time. mad as fuck.
    MMOs, like life, are not a race to the max level. That's when the fun starts to dwindle.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?