Page 505 of 683 FirstFirst ... 5405455495502503504505506507508515555605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 6822
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

That sucks, hope they're just busy and wound up right now.

----

In other news, Ex commented on one of my statuses yesterday and the wording can be taken as light-hearted or hinting at the possibility that's she still interested in me, despite the fact that she "Made it clear" that she's not interested in me romantically anymore.

So she starts texting me today. Fucking aye, I've been trying to get over a love that's impossible for over a week now, and you choose NOW of all times to come back into my life and drive my heart crazier than it already is!?

The freezing rain better keep folks indoors tonight so they don't come out to our store, otherwise I'm liable to snap at somebody. This better not cost me a re-hire! ><#

So tired of not sleeping. BAH!

(...rant over. Dammit, I wanted to deal with this without having to start venting. FML.)
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Dec 26, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Last night the whole family went out to eat dinner. We ate greasy food nd now my stomach is upset and I am experiencing heartburn atm. =_=
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Sometime in the last year I became lactose intolerant.

._.
    Last edited by .Rusty.; Dec 27, 2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spelling :l

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post

In other news, Ex commented on one of my statuses yesterday and the wording can be taken as light-hearted or hinting at the possibility that's she still interested in me, despite the fact that she "Made it clear" that she's not interested in me romantically anymore.

So she starts texting me today. Fucking aye, I've been trying to get over a love that's impossible for over a week now, and you choose NOW of all times to come back into my life and drive my heart crazier than it already is!?
    I know the feel. I started talking to my ex after four months of no contact, and it still hurts now as much as it did when we first broke up. It's funny how you try to convince yourself that you're all good, nothin' wrong, then BOOM FUCK YOU YOU STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT. I'd love to be back with her, I want to be back with her, but the hardest part is knowing it's not gonna happen.

That's why I'll stay away from this 'love' thing as long as I live. So much trouble and aggravation that comes with the territory; definitely not worth it one iota.

Now for gross-time: got another cyst on the back of my left leg. This makes the 3rd one in under a year, and the 2nd in the course of a couple months. Really hurts getting up and down out of the big delivery van with the thing. At least it already kinda popped, though waking up this morning and wiping up the waterfalls (not exaggerating) of blood and other assorted fluids running down my leg kind of sucked. By the time this 3rd one is done, the back of my leg is going to be nothing but goddamn scar-tissue.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    That's why I'll stay away from this 'love' thing as long as I live. So much trouble and aggravation that comes with the territory; definitely not worth it one iota.

Now for gross-time: got another cyst on the back of my left leg. This makes the 3rd one in under a year, and the 2nd in the course of a couple months. Really hurts getting up and down out of the big delivery van with the thing. At least it already kinda popped, though waking up this morning and wiping up the waterfalls (not exaggerating) of blood and other assorted fluids running down my leg kind of sucked. By the time this 3rd one is done, the back of my leg is going to be nothing but goddamn scar-tissue.
    BLUH!

Even if you don't seek out relationship's you can't escape the drama :l
    Always a chance of someone you ain't interested in becoming interested in you and speaking from experience that shit ain't fun. You pretty much get forced into being a asshole just to get rid of the fucker >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Heskett View Post
    BLUH!
    Yes, isn't it wonderful?

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Even if you don't seek out relationship's you can't escape the drama :l
    Always a chance of someone you ain't interested in becoming interested in you and speaking from experience that shit ain't fun. You pretty much get forced into being a asshole just to get rid of the fucker >.>
    Hm, sounds like it's a bit probable, since the list of "people I'm not interested in" will always be 'everyone'. But, I don't expose myself to other people in my day-to-day life nearly enough to warrant anyone being 'interested' (which is intentional), either way.

Oh, had a sinus pressure headache all day today. That, on top of my leg 'issue', made my day pretty miserable.

I wouldn't tell anyone to avoid love COMPLETELY, seeing what i've found in Zeal. However, relationships like the one I have with him are indeed rare, when we feel so closely bound.

But that doesn't mean avoid it.

Not to insult you, Olaf, but I can't really see you being with anyone, anyway.

Yeah, im for the boat of dont go lookin for it, it'll hit you like a migrane headache. But that isn't a bad thing exactly. I've made my point before bout it being human nature to want the interaction, touch and lust and shit in the past but i still hold true to this notion.

Speaking of legs! Mine has become a bitter old man and wants to hurt every goddamn day for no good reason!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."