Page 53 of 683 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153553 ... LastLast

You know, the sad thing is I originally thought that picture was Picard on drums.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Dammit, drexxin.

I know, I fucked up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    I more wish he'd get that this is a fan site, not the official ones. We've tried the complaints, petitions and other garbage, doesn't work, so we stopped.

If you want to complain about a game, go complain to the company. Don't complain to the people who play it, or don't play it. They can't do anything about.
    I told you, I've tried already. And you're right - it DOESN'T work. I'd have a helluva time trying to write a letter in Kanji anyway. Who else would you have me ask to try and improve the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    You know, the sad thing is I originally thought that picture was Picard on drums.
    I lol'd. XD

@Retehi: Are passion and obsession really that different? It's like comparing justice and revenge - more or less, you're still getting the same outcome.
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Nov 7, 2009 at 07:11 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

People that are easily offended, judgmental people, and inconsiderate people.

I also don't like people that try to put me down and make their self look inferior.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    People that are easily offended, judgmental people, and inconsiderate people.

I also don't like people that try to put me down and make their self look inferior.
    Don't you mean superior?

It seems as though the smoke has finally cleared......for now. Man, a few of you really let Tetsaru have it good this time around. I wonder if he was serious about deleting his account.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Alright, I've almost been in a wreck, too. So what? You can't avoid driving your entire life just because you've had a close call or two. I had a terrible fear of driving for years (from ages 15-18.). But, I got used to it slowly, and now it's second nature. Sure, I recessed back into a slightly-frightened state when someone almost T-boned me, but I got over that, too. Can't live in fear of something that's necessary to survive in today's world.
    I gotta disagree with that.
    I almost died when I fell head first in a stone staircase back when I was tree, and I don't climb up or down a single set of stairs anymore since then.
    It's pretty inconvenient at times, but I got used to it.

Man, if I was afraid of near death experiences, my life would be pretty boring consisting of idling in a small box.

Well, actually I'd find some way to get internet in said box.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

There's no reason to be afraid of death, you could walk outside and get hit by a bus, or lightning would strike you.

Maybe that's because i've survived alot, that I have this sort of mentality.

Hit by a car when I was 3.
    Badly broke my leg when I was 4 [to the point that my leg today is still fucked up].
    Contracted & Survived Cancer by age 12.

That's enough trauma for one lifetime. So if anyone starts complaining here, it should be me.

tl;dr: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE CARES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg