Page 601 of 683 FirstFirst ... 101501551591598599600601602603604611651 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6822

I may not be a Team Red Bull or a Webber fan, but I feel sorry for the guy. Last season in F1, and for the 2nd week in a row he was involved in an accident that prevented him from finishing the race (though for Singapore he somehow got 15th? Was it because he retired after Vettel finished the race and before he could cross the line?).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Arizona's job economy is shit on a stick, simmering in the sweltering summer sun.

Well, if you don't have a degree, anyway. Still working on that, but that's difficult because, hey, I gotta pay for college(!). Among other things that are piling up in my brain.

Check out financial aid Nitro. Well, I don't know what the deal would be with it now since the government is all shut down and such, but financial aid covered all of my tuition for a number of years plus extra to help cover living expenses since I was going to school instead of working. It wasn't everything I needed, but it was quite a bit better than nothing. I was very literally paid to go to classes. I had to earn it though, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Damn it Borderlands 2, sometimes you are just not fun at all. UVHM is bullshit sometimes.

I guess that's what I get for playing Zero. It'd be nice if I had some equipment. Oh well. Drop rates are still astronomically better than PSO2.

On another note, PSO2, you've basically become another chat room for me. gg.
    Gotta be a siren man. its the only way

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

commando*

turrets, turrets everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    That kinda happened to me on Wednesday. We've been doing prototype builds for 2015 model year vehicles at Ford and we had a big "kick off" dinner with all the engineering divisions that night, and the guys at the bar there were confused by a couple of cocktail names. They ended up just having to explain the mixing proportions, which was fine, but it was kinda interesting. I guess they don't have as many pages in those cocktail reference books as they used to.
    The weird thing is that I've heard it's actually easier to order cocktails these days because bartenders will just look up the drink on their smartphones instead of having a reference book.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    commando*

turrets, turrets everywhere
    per my friend KERMITSQUAD:
    MMMMMMMMMISSSSSSSSSSSSSLEPODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Walk into work this morning, couldn't even move my In/Out dot to in before I was told there was a major issue with something that falls under my responsibilities. Then over the course of the day 2 more issues arose with other things that fall under my domain since there is no one else at work at my position. I am still trying to play catch up from my week off two weeks ago in addition to the excessive amount of work that came in last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Arizona's job economy is shit on a stick, simmering in the sweltering summer sun.

Well, if you don't have a degree, anyway. Still working on that, but that's difficult because, hey, I gotta pay for college(!). Among other things that are piling up in my brain.
    I'll second that for Illinois. Been searching since April and so far, no dice. Hoping to get enrolled in the local community college in the spring, though. Might help some. Looking into financial aid.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

God I hate xbox.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.