Page 624 of 683 FirstFirst ... 124524574614621622623624625626627634674 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I know this is a place that's usually for complaining, but...

I got a job interview set for Friday! /o/

It's not a job but it's something! \o\

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ^-^

Congrats! TONIGHT WE DINE ON CHEESECAKE.

...my rant being that I don't have any cheesecake ._.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Congrats! TONIGHT WE DINE ON CHEESECAKE.

...my rant being that I don't have any cheesecake ._.
    *Hides his cheesecake*

<_<

>_>'

----

New rant. Okay, love is nice and all, but can I please focus on getting my shit together?

I have a shift tomorrow and then a job interview after that. Nothing is going to come of these feelings anyway. >->;
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

New rant. Okay, love is nice and all, but can I please focus on getting my shit together?
    Logicks say yes.

Heart says no.

I know this is a place that's usually for complaining, but...

I got a job interview set for Friday! /o/

It's not a job but it's something! \o\

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ^-^

Interview with the Store manager on Monday.

Bam.

Sorry for the double post, first off.

Second off; Thank you for ruining any semblance of my good mood today, Mother. Thank you for telling me to shut up and call not only myself, but my brother too, a liar, straight to our faces, when it's completely possible someone just forgot...or you yourself forgot.

And she's the one who wants me to feel it's safe for me to voice my opinions in this house. Ugh.

...*sigh* Please hire me, Sam's Club. I'm not even worried about getting to a level where my parents will be happy with me or whatever. I'll be getting out away from them and making money at the same time. Win-win for me. Of course something it bound to muck it up, but hey, gotta dream a little.

I wish people would realize that skinny-shaming others is just as hurtful as fat-shaming. Maybe that's just her build. Maybe that's what she finds attractive. Maybe it's none of your damn business. Quit being judgmental of every little thing you see that doesn't fit your ideal perfect image of what being attractive should be, while forgetting that you're not the only person with feelings.

My gaming laptop fried, i got kicked out of my house, and now I'm adjusting to life in a foreign place. I have no money and have to wait till I get my massage therapist license to fucking do something but I have to commute out of state to work. This is some BULLSHIT.

Cat-calling.

Today I was at the mall minding my own business and just trying to buy some mid-range, game changer, skin care things for my face. I was leaving one store to go to another when a man started yelling "Beyoncé! Beyoncé! TURN AROUND! NICE ASS! BEYONCÉ! TURN ARRRRRROOOOOUND!" all while quickly approaching me. (I don't look like Beyoncé who is super gorgeous, I look like a pack of hot dogs encompassed in flannel and wrapped in a parka compared to her!) I freaked out, other people started staring at me, and I quickly ducked into a makeup store for about 15-20 minutes before I left, took the long walk around the mall, and made it back to my car, completely forgetting that I NEEDED some new skin care stuff. :disappointed:

Complementing me nicely is great, but full out yelling at me and then following me is too much.

Has it always been this fucking hard to find a god damned job in USA or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Has it always been this fucking hard to find a god damned job in USA or what?

Numbers are a bit old. Also note that the decrease in the graph figure does not account for the decrease in labor market participation since June 2009, so the number of unemployed who are no longer trying to find work would bump that percentage back up.

Short answer to your question: no.
    Tax the fucking churches.