Page 672 of 683 FirstFirst ... 172572622662669670671672673674675682 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6822

I still can't find a job and annoyed that my anxiety/depression gets in the way during a job interview. I really need to keep my mouth shut while I'm being interviewed... *Facepalm*
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The fact that the Quna "concert" is one freaking song.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    And yes. PSO2 is space barbies. And we all look fabulous.
    [PSO2] Player ID: steeltamashii
    Sepherene (RAmarl)
    Team: Mirage Raiders

The fact there are still people that believe saying "I'm an adult" is a magical defense for being a joyless asshole absolutely sickens me.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

I usually use "I am an adult" to defend making a poorly-planned decision and nobody can stop me.

Example: "I am going to eat ice cream for dinner because I am an adult."

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    The fact there are still people that believe saying "I'm an adult" is a magical defense for being a joyless asshole absolutely sickens me.
    What really chaps my ass about "adulthood" is how everyone is more or less expected to conform to the same bland idea of an "adult" once you come of age, as it were.

You're "supposed" to clock in that full-time job every day, go home, heat up a frozen dinner, and plop your ass on the couch and watch shitty TV until it's time for bed, then rinse and repeat. It's just the same ol' tired idea and routine of an 'adult' that's been around for generations. Frankly, I don't get it.

"What, you play video games or have another hobby?! Wow, you're immature (they love that word) You should just sit here, a lump on the couch, like the rest of us! You know, like adults!"

I honestly don't get how people can just go home every night and sit in one spot, absorbing no interesting information or having any fun, instead of doing something productive, or at least somewhat interactive.

Every day I blow peoples minds at work with cool things I've learned about science, history, cultures, or whatever. Some of them ask me how I know all this stuff, and I tell them it's because I take time to look things up and learn, instead of watching lame college basketball or pointless reality shows.

I don't know where else I'm going with this, but I'm done. I needed to get that out.

Ah, sweet joy. Two days ago, some idiot tried hooking up an illegal cable connection from the pole behind my house; he knocked out our cable and internet in the process. Cable company can't send anyone out that day because it was already after 5PM. Tech arrives the next morning, restores service, but he also decides to move the drop and replace all the splitters. When he leaves, it's all good; about two hours later, internet goes out. It comes back on after a bit, but then about another hour later, it goes out again and the modem resets itself. Another tech comes in, tries to see what's wrong; all of his equipment says everything should be fine and we can't replicate the problem. Ten minutes after he leaves, it happens again. He comes back, checks again, still can't figure out what's going on, but thinks it might just be a maintenance crew messing with the system. It seemed to work well the rest of the night, but this morning, the issue started up again. Waiting for another tech to come by, and in the meantime, I can't do anything online for more than 5 minutes before I get a connection error.

Update: The problem was being caused by an improperly crimped splice, so any movement, like from a slight breeze, was causing the connection to be interrupted.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 11, 2015 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    What really chaps my ass about "adulthood" is how everyone is more or less expected to conform to the same bland idea of an "adult" once you come of age, as it were...

I don't know where else I'm going with this, but I'm done. I needed to get that out.
    Fucking this, and having an assembly line job isn't doing me any favors there.

I think being an adult should, and DOES mean simply to have a proper sense of responsibility, and be capable of self-sufficiency. And maybe one third thing I'm forgetting for now. Can't stand all the "normal" stuff.

At best its a good idea to not talk about your hobbies while at the workplace because of how ambiguous the world Adulthood is to people. Everyone has a way to cope with their stress through their hobbies. I don't see a problem with that.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I haven't been playing PSO2 much due to work and today there's was a pretty rad update with a 'Ultimate' version for Mines and 167「Sジャンプ」 lobby action that makes you do the moves from the PSO2 intro where you jump into the teleporter and the Mega Man style deployment on your destination.

One problem... 167「Sジャンプ」 is like 35Mil in Ship2 while I only have 8 Mil at the moment.

#FirstWorldProblems
    Spoiler!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    I haven't been playing PSO2 much due to work and today there's was a pretty rad update with a 'Ultimate' version for Mines and 167「Sジャンプ」 lobby action that makes you do the moves from the PSO2 intro where you jump into the teleporter and the Mega Man style deployment on your destination.

One problem... 167「Sジャンプ」 is like 35Mil in Ship2 while I only have 8 Mil at the moment.

#FirstWorldProblems
    Spoiler!
    Go do TACOS? Sell some clothes? Run XQ's with meseta boosters on? Dailies if you're really desperate.