Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok... If I get a good report card, my mommy's gunna get me the online adapter for the gamecube. But then someone online told me you gotta pay. So I would just like to know all the agreements and stuff you must go through to get online and play. This would be a BIG help to me and my mom. AND SO WHAT IF I"MA KID. THIS KID's 9 and he's a RAmar at level 87!
    oh sry I gotta problem with older kids that underestimate my gaming ability.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 12:52 ]</font>

P.S. Don't tell my brother i'm on his account. He won't let me make my own and one night I watched him go to this site so I gave him a coke right...then he had to pee...then I saved this page to my favorites, and when I get home from school I play before he gets off work lol. So...don't get confused with me ok. But is it so wrong to need help just as much as he does. I'm a good RAmar just as he it. He's at level 95, i'm at 87.... so i'm pretty good for a kid right???? Anyway... HOW DO I PLAY ONLINE PLZ TELL ME!

Ok, I won't tell your brother you were using his account. Also, use less punctuation. One to three question marks is enough to get the point across.

If you want to play using a modem you need an ISP that allows you to "dial in" to use their "service."

If you want to play using a BBA you need a BB connection or some place to plug your gamecube into. (Like a computer that acts as a router.) But I'm sure other people have more creative ideas.

Dreamcast was better.

Hey there Megaman and anyone else interested in playing PSO online. To play , you first need a Modem Adapter(Dial Up connections) or a Broadband Adapter(High Speed Internet-like Adelphia,Road Runner,Earthlink High Speed etc.). If you order the modem adapter,u obviously need a phone line and a phone jack near your Gamecube. The broadband adapter requires an ethernet cable long enough to reach your cable/DSL modem, router, or a wall jack.I use the Linksys Wireless Ethernet Bridge which is very useful if your gamecube/PS2/Xbox is far away from your computer.(this requires a Wireless router--duh!)America Online,High Speed AOL,and Compuserve are examples of internet services which WILL NOT WORK. When you sign up to play PSO,the fee is $8.95 a month. It will ask for your credit card number and will bill you every month. I believe you also need a sega.com account. That's it really! Here are some links where you can find more detailed info!PS=Your first month is free!http://sega.com/games/post_gamegame.jhtml?PRODID=10113 and http://nintendo.com/online/buy_bba.jsp and http://nintendo.com/online/buy_modem.jsp I really hope this helps!! By the way,I havent actuall signed up yet,but I have researched this for a while because I am a 13 yr old boy who hasto get his parents to sign up for a license.My BBA should come in the mail 2morrow!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamcast was better.

On 2003-02-18 18:15, MegamanX wrote:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No problem Mwgaman! I like helpin people. By the way, when you get online, what is your lv 87 character's name?Mine is Sonic646

Are you using AOL? AOL wont' work with PSO.

On 2003-02-18 19:55, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
    Where'd you get that from?

Ever since Dreamcast, you haven't been able to use AOL. First it was because AOL didn't support the Dreamcast, or something to that effect. I suppose AOL doesn't support anything other than an AOL client dialing in. *shrugs*

The devil king Alexander the great

On 2003-02-18 19:55, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
    lolita edit: watch it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 03:23 ]</font>