Default Asking one thing-Playing another&Players input.

I have read in many of these threads some people ask wheater this game is worth getting,well if you have access to the playstation store either through a PS3 or a PC you can get a free downloadable demo which gives you a real oppirtuity to try this game out before you decide weather to buy it or not.The demo level limit is 20 but you can move this character into the full game if you get it plus there are some very great weapons and item also clothing(note you will need the full game to change clothes) drops to be found in the demo,you can only save one character at a time but you can play solo or with the multi it has with up to 3 others also after you finish the short single player mission you'll be able to use a GH partner machine thats fully ready to go no feeding required(plus you will have two partner cards Laia and Vienniee also no synthing either all weapons come fully ready to go as long as you leveled up enough to use them,there are only 3 missions but 2 of the have B/C levels also you can keep playing after you reach level 20 but exp after that point won't count,Look dispite the demos limits it's still a great why to try this game before you decide weather you might want to buy it...

NOTE:With a additional set of (SONY)A/V cables you can hook up yor PSP to a TV and play on a bigger screen...

PS if you don't have access to this demo for whatever reason then you should still know if you are a PSU or PSO or RPG fan this is one of the better ways to play this style of game on the go...My 2 cents...

People here will tell you the ups and downs of this game(And most of the people found here know their PSO or PSU facts) but you really need to play this game before you can honestly decide weather it's worth getting or not...
    Last edited by Saligun; Jun 19, 2009 at 11:58 AM.

This thread was mainly about suggesting people play this demo to really get a taste of this game in the fullest way but like i said before personal input plays a it's own part so if you are a PSP player and if you would care offer some personal insite on the topic at hand please do...

It's very rare that any game maker ever puts this much effort into a game demo(for any system) but for a game like PSP it's very amazing considering that this was not a totally new title but that most people knew what this game was likely to be like before they bought it,so the question is how did this demo either the JP or english version affect those who played it,please give us some insite into what you thought about this demo both the good and the bad and did it lead you into buying the full game?THX...

BTW with Firmware 5.0 or higher your PSP can download stuff from the store directly.

It's a great demo, ~10 hours of play time if you want to mess around with everything and level all the way up etc. Comes with full multiplayer, and can even play with people who are running the full version.

The game should be mostly new for fans of the old PS RPG's, with enough original Phantasy Star flavor to make them comfortable. It will be a lot more familiar to PSO players.

Compared to PSU this game is clearly intended to be a much more satisfying solo-play experience, with much more suitable character classes and fast levels/skills/item drops so you can max out your character and collect everything you could possibly want within a reasonable amount of time.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan