Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

The idea of finding items yourself is cool and all, but because of the section ID thing you can't find certan items. It's this way to encourage trading. Saddly I agree with you that many or even most of the ultra rares out there are duped. Its similar with what happend in Diablo. It sucks! It was bound to happen I guess. I only trade with people I know would never dupe, but, to many people don't care. Just two nights ago in a public game someone wanted me to borrow him my rares so he could dupe them. I marched my little butt right to the lobby, I was outta there without a word. How many people out there are duping? LOTS

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2001-03-04 03:03 ]</font>

Ya know after experimenting with duping yesterday I don't see the fun, the thrill, or the point.

Yes I find it funny Sega let it slip through but who really needs 30 trigrinders afterall I found about 50 in a week of playing and have had people give me ten or fiftteen at a time when I was lower level.

Only took me five hours to get my supressed gun to +40. And the rare items areout there but it's just chance and luck. Had the Tekker give me three meteor smashes and three more supresed guns a few days back when Danger Girl and another guy where leaving as I was coming in. BTW thanks for the Visk Rifle had a bsod right after finding one the last weekend and I never got to use it.

So if your looking for rare stuff just be persistance and you'll get rewarded. That and Ruins on VHard helps.

Rappy Hunter

your at lvl 100 and your best weapon is a double saber? what levels are you doing? Vhard has great rares in every level...Forest, got AGITO and KOLDGALD (some super saber), Flowen's Shield, and more. Caves, got photon claws, and some rare guns (Tempest Laser, Blizzard Vulcan). Mines (whole load of stuff, usually mostly Varistas and DB's sabers) Double sabers, Crush bullet, Meteor smash. Ruins M&A60 Vise, Visk Rifles, more DB's saber and Varista. and those are mostly the common ones...in mines and ruins I come out with at least 7 "Special Weapon" boxes and thats not including the rare armors and shield.
    So I didn't mean to sound rude or anything, but you just gotta look around. My sec. ID is Yellowboze if thats any attribute. But I've also gotten plenty of other rares, Surpressed gun, Delsaber's Buster, S-beats Blade, and more.

wow Mandolin......those r sum nice itemz.......can ya spare ne??........im lvl 63 n all i got iz a dbl saber n photon claw........im yellowboze also so im lookin forward to gettin stuff like dat.....at lvl 100 ofcourse.....just wonderin how many hourz uve played....... thanx.........

i'm lv 62 Humar Whitill... 108 hrs in... played a little bit of the vhard ruins and so far all i've found are DB sabers and m60 vise and varistas... how far do i have to go to find these other items???