Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by darthplagis View Post
    i don't get it, PSU has like 3 planets and 1 satellite/space station with about 15-20 missions on each all with varying monsters and item drops, multiple 'boss' creatures and multiple encounters of those boss creatures.

so why does a seemingly increasing population seem to think PSU is 1 mission and events?
    Out of all those missions, only like 10 of them have enemies at the same level of the highest lvl players (lvl 150+ enemies). The great majority of the other missions have enemies between lvl 80 and 120. In my opinion it's not fun fighting harmless enemies...X_X

Quote Originally Posted by darthplagis View Post
    i honestly think the transport system should be removed, and players should have to fight through the series of missions to get to that elusive boss level, just like we used to.
    Not a good idea...Most would just do C runs to get to their goal mission (like back in v1)...
    The problem is not the transport system, the problem is the lack of high lvl missions.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jun 22, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    I like that reply...

its...so straight on what I always wanted to say on topics like these.
    Honestly, your level of reading comprehension must be commensurate with that of a kindergartner if you didn't understand that the OP was asking WHICH event we would be receiving and not an approximation of WHEN we would be receiving it.

*rolls eyes*

Time for S3 missions release to rekindle our love for other/old mission. Just pray they dont release S3 WB or SE first lol

Quote Originally Posted by misstigress View Post
    Honestly, your level of reading comprehension must be commensurate with that of a kindergartner if you didn't understand that the OP was asking WHICH event we would be receiving and not an approximation of WHEN we would be receiving it.

*rolls eyes*
    I guess I should've quoted Tetsaru's reply...

I was referring to his post not OP's post.

No need to derail or flame each other. The answer is there at the 2nd post.

It's just guessing of what & when. If there is an update or event, Sega or the GMs, to certain extend, would give info.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?