Unhappy Restorations 1 5th floor story mission

Okay. So I finally found a rappy igg crown and got the dallgun portrait (sp?) Anyways all i need now is the Laia portrait.

I know you get it from Ep 3 Restorations 1. Okay now in this mission i have NOT been able to get an S rank to get the portrait and I need to know why.

I have done the mission on both rank A and B and I have only been able to get an A rank. I kill ALL the shooty things and ALL the monsters, i have not let the Computers die. I even picked everything up at one point >.<.

I beat it in UNDER 10 minutes on both A and B and STILL can get the S rank!!! Anyone know why?!?! please help1
    Last edited by Mandigrrrr; Jun 21, 2009 at 10:21 PM.

Are you sure there is like 11 cannons and one of the is in a dead end path(enemies there too)

Quote Originally Posted by gum_on_shoe View Post
    Are you sure there is like 11 cannons and one of the is in a dead end path(enemies there too)

Ok well if there is 11 then i am missing one, i get the one at the end of the path with the robots with the 3 boxes but at the end of the mission it says i killed 10 shooty things.. ive went back through the WHOLE level and cant seem to find ANYTHING!
    !!

Anyone!?
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jun 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: merge

Exclamation restorations 1

Okay. So I finally found a rappy igg crown and got the dallgun portrait (sp?) Anyways all i need now is the Laia portrait.

I know you get it from Ep 3 Restorations 1. Okay now in this mission i have NOT been able to get an S rank to get the portrait and I need to know why.

I have done the mission on both rank A and B and I have only been able to get an A rank. I kill ALL the trap things and ALL the monsters, i have not let the Computers die. I even picked everything up at one point >.<.

I beat it in UNDER 10 minutes on both A and B and STILL can get the S rank!!! Anyone know why?!?! please help

Does anyone know EXACTLY how many monsters and traps there are?

Did you defeat all enemies & turrents?

http://www.amesani.org/psu/db/missio...=302003&rank=2 Trial

Requirements
    Time 18:00 maximum
    Enemies 35 enemies defeated
    Misc 11 turrets destroyed

Default Ninth cannon: block 2, after the first warp, it is to the left of the large door.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandigrrrr View Post
    Ok well if there is 11 then i am missing one, i get the one at the end of the path with the robots with the 3 boxes but at the end of the mission it says i killed 10 shooty things.. ive went back through the WHOLE level and cant seem to find ANYTHING!
    !!

Anyone!?
    I find the ninth cannon to be the most often to have been missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoamel_Gustav View Post
    The location of the ninth cannon is in block 2, after the two buttons, after the first Bead Groode and after the first warp, it is to the left of the large door. This may be the missed cannon.

The location is skipped at 4:28 of this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0rJ0aD9Q8

There are 35 robots and 11 cannons to destroy. You must be missing something somewhere- it took me two runs to figure out where everything was.

Some you may be missing:
    - After the 4-switch puzzle (where you create a path to warp into), remember to kill the Bead Groode to get the switch (I can't remember if you HAVE to kill this for completion though)
    - After the fake switch (where you step on green, not red) and have pathed back around to the route that switch opened, there is a turret on the left of the doorway which won't activate unless you're very close to it.
    - There's one or two side rooms with a couple of robots, though most of them are necessary to get keys from.

I don't know what class you're running, but as a fT I could clear this with a long time before the S-Rank cutoff, so I had time to walk around and make sure I wasn't missing anything.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

You haven't dig hard enough. The answer is right in front of you!

Here is the video to show you how to get it done
    http://www.veoh.com/group/aoti-onlin...89201237WFsHQM

Here is the thread in PSO-World
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159453

Here is the external link
    http://psupedia.info/Restorations_1

Take Note: It is '11 Cannon, 35 Robots' Time allowance is C=15:00 B=16:00 A-17:00