Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default anyone quitting anytime soon?

hi, i came back to psu after a loooong break, quit when the cap was level 80 lol its cool how fast it is to level now

when i quit i raffled off all my stuff to everyone and then gave out the money cause i didnt think i'd ever be coming back but then my best xbox friend picked it up so im back...i guess you could say im asking for free stuff, but im targeting this request at the people quitting who would just give their stuff away anyways

my gamertag is darklordryu (my number is 30001800 picked it up the day it came out xD) if anyone had anything at all to spare please send me a message or somethin, would be massively helpful

thanks, sorry to sound like a beggar ><

you can have my old rusty 36% light Agito Repca if you want

no srlsly half the fun in this game is getting stuff yourself. I dont find it too hard to raise money on this game.

I WANT UR AGITO =(
    yeah i know...I'm a demo noob once again='(

if you want to beg, do it in game like all the other lazy noobs. Please don't litter the forums with that trash.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

I guess his point in making the thread was that since he 'donated' his stuff when he quit, he expects the karma to come back his way.

Unfortunately, you will always find more takers than givers in this world. tough luck chum.

I actually am trying to quit, (corrupted profile that only works on one system which pretty much never works) but........ I would never give my stuff to people who ask 4 it. Plus your a level 80, your high enough to do some decent runs. If all else fails, do True Darkness runs for a day or 2, you just might get lucky and find a Repca board.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

thanks for all the friendly responses! except you know, to the butt holes who feel they have something to prove. im not asking for donations, merely seeing if there was anyone who was quitting who wouldnt mind giving things away

i know ive wasted all your extraordinarily valuable time, but to the guy with the suggestion on what mission to run, thank you, ive been trying to get a sense of whats valuable by looking around player shops and trying to find what missions to run, your advice is appreciated

Karma shouldn't be asked for in return. Get that level up and get to grinding agian. You won't be that far behind the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by endisbegun View Post
    thanks for all the friendly responses! except you know, to the butt holes who feel they have something to prove. im not asking for donations, merely seeing if there was anyone who was quitting who wouldnt mind giving things away

i know ive wasted all your extraordinarily valuable time, but to the guy with the suggestion on what mission to run, thank you, ive been trying to get a sense of whats valuable by looking around player shops and trying to find what missions to run, your advice is appreciated
    The bold, underlined, italic'd huge words...read em again for me.
    Also, it's not a waste of time to read it, it's a waste of time to write it.
    I am not saying you posted something horrible or anything, but your posting to a community that doesn't give a shit. Sad, but true.
    Whoever posted that playing the game and it's fun is finding and accomplishing your own equips was correct. Work for everything you get, and you will have more fun.

To you I suggest running White Beast. It's easy, and lots of people are there.
    Have fun.

read again, twice, just for you my budday

ahh then your words are no more a waste of time to write then mine, however, someone helped me out, someone switching away from wartecher with a bunch of a wands and mags, hence, i asked, and got what i was looking for

if the community here doesnt give a shit, the community doesnt have to read

and the whole karma thang would be people putting words in my mouth. I wasnt expecting any kind of karma reimbursement, all i was doing was asking if there was someone quitting

so, you can quit whining, its all ok now