Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BLAZBLUE?!

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by watashiwa View Post
    No topic for BlazBlue? Ya'll suck. LET THIS BE THE OFFICIAL BLAZBLUE TOPIC.

And if you don't know what BlazBlue is, go to IGN and read dat review: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/998/998854p1.html

Got the game on the 30th of June and it's definitely awesome.

Discuss.
    Well, I just hope Blazblue doesn't attract the same type of weeaboos that Guilty Gear XX does. You know, the idiots who are gay for Bridget and talk about in what positions they would rape Dizzy. Rather than you know, discuss actual gameplay etc.

But since you're playing it, I'm worried.

Also the game character balance looks like it's completely out of whack. Two or three top tiers that you'll only see in serious matches? The fuck? Mind you, I bought this game and tried it.

I'm trying to give it a chance but... ehh...
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Saner the link to that game no longer works. I get a 404 error

Hot ass game. I'm definatly getting it. Unfortunately my 360 got the E74 error AGAIN! And i'd be despurate enought to do break it open and do the permintate fix so it doesn't have the red lights again, asuming it works, I've heared cases where it has. Now I have to work up the courage to actually do it...

...Oh this has nothing to do with Blazblue, does it? I'm going to main Bang, he's like the greatest loud ninja ever. Haku-men will be my second, Noel and Taokaka will tie for third. But untill I get it all I can do is draw fan art out of eagerness... I pretty much stopped caring about Guilty Gear AC+.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

Just FYI Bang is a VERY difficult character to use just starting out, be wary of activating Super Bang mode... I know it will be difficult because of his awesome theme music, but resist the urge.

Hakumen is awesome, but people underestimate him

Noel is okay, but she's easily beatable, if you can't get a combo started you will get owned pretty hard.

Taokaka is interesting...

I'm borrowing this game from my brother and I have to say that this game is totally awesome. Noel is one character along with Litchi that I plan on using as my mains. Litchi is rather difficult but fun to play as.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I love this game. It's easy for me to get into and I love the story mode and the "Teach me Ms.Litchi!" segments. I have no idea why Saner hates this game. None. At all. To me this game is like McDonald's, I'm Loving It.

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

I've Been playing this a lot lately. I love Street Fighter IV, but I've kind of burned myself out on it. I had Been playing it pretty regularly since its release haha. I'd play King of Fighters XII more if I could ever find a non laggy match (is it any better on 360? I have it on PS3) =/. Been playing a lot of BlazBlue offline and play some short sessions here and there online, definitely good stuff.