Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMagic View Post
    How much for your neutral repca and buti's?

Thanks
    hmm, not sure. First thing, try to hit my want list. Otherwise, pm me a price

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    What would a 2/10 Needle Cannon and a Melan Fist get me? I'm interested in the following (in order of preference):

Igg Crown
    Yiel Line 19%
    2 Paurals
    Twin Falclaws 19%
    Agito Repca

I might can add some other stuff from my trade list too, if you're interested in anything else I have.
    value more if you got 2 melan fist but not 1, since I have to wait for others to offer or find another one

but I am willing to trade something in this lot for your two items

Yiel Line 19%
    2 Paurals
    Twin Falclaws 19%
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 14, 2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: merge from double post
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

Quote Originally Posted by psu000 View Post
    value more if you got 2 melan fist but not 1, since I have to wait for others to offer or find another one

but I am willing to trade something in this lot for your two items

Yiel Line 19%
    2 Paurals
    Twin Falclaws 19%
    I'm afraid 1 Melan Fist is all I have right now. =x I may have a spare Agito Edge lying around though, if that'll do instead... I'd have to check. I've also recently acquired a 32% Crea Doubles+... I know it's not as high a % that you want, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm REALLY wanting that Igg Crown... is there anything on my trade list that I could add to get it?

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I'm afraid 1 Melan Fist is all I have right now. =x I may have a spare Agito Edge lying around though, if that'll do instead... I'd have to check. I've also recently acquired a 32% Crea Doubles+... I know it's not as high a % that you want, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm REALLY wanting that Igg Crown... is there anything on my trade list that I could add to get it?
    not unless we get to your current equip gear, which I know you are not interested to trade them

not unless we get to your current equip gear, which I know you are not interested to trade them
    Sorry, but there's no way a piece of clothing (or the items needed to get it) is worth any of my current gear, that's just ridiculous. Market prices can kiss my ass, because it sure as hell ain't worth a stack. If there were as many Rappy Iggs around as Bil De Melans, I'm sure they'd be worth the same on the market... it's all a matter of getting the damned thing to drop. Stuff like Guld&Millas and 10/10 Love Infernos require a lot more work to achieve. I stand by my current offer, take it or leave it, but I'm not concerned with how much you can sell this stuff for later on - I'm concerned with how much you want my stuff to trade off your stuff. Anything more is just being greedy imo. =/

The problem you got is you always jump to the conclusion. I don't see any of my stuff worth a Inferno 10/10.

I am sure if Igg is as common as rappy, you won't even ask me for the crown.

If you want to try to play smart try else where, I am here to trade and by the way, I have a Guld & Milla as well, you are not the only one.

Alright fine, lemme ask you this then... what's that Igg Crown worth to you?

I'm fairly sure that you, like most people, will apply its value to the current market; otherwise, you wouldn't have asked for my main equipment. And judging that there aren't any Igg Crowns up for sale on the PC/PS2 servers, I figure most people would price them at a stack, since most people simply don't hunt these things in abundance... myself included.

To me though, an Igg Crown is just something to help me get some pimp-ass clothes, which if I had to apply a market value, would be worth a few hundred K AT MOST, because clothes are NOT functional - they are COSMETIC ONLY. Of course, I would never sell it that low because apparently they are such a pain in the ass to obtain, and that would defeat the purpose of me asking you for this item in the first place.

Now then, with that said, I'm open ears as far as to what you want from me... who knows, maybe we'll reach an agreement. You can PM me if you feel like I'm hijacking your thread, which is not my intention; I'm just trying to make a point that HOPEFULLY will make sense to some people, maybe not. Maybe I just think differently and don't know shit about economics and could care less. Just don't get upset if I deny you from getting my best equipment for reasons that should be obvious. =/

Igg Crowns even on the market are worth no more then 15m, FYI

I fill the void that your party has, rather it be in need of a melee fighter, or a Techer.
    I am Iris, The Blades of the White Flame..
    The Flower of Death

don't know why I am wasting time in this. but here it goes.

I got 3 Igg Crown. The first 2 is easy for me and the third one took 3 weeks. So the price for me on those crowns maybe worth a lot for the last one because of my effort. Now just because one of you suggest 15mil, I have to sell it at that price? Just go ahead and check my account, I don't even price check for the same reason.

So Tetsaru, I am not trading it for something I don't feel is worth the value of my effort. The same reason to not trading your 10/10; which I DID NOT asked for it.

IrisForscythe, FYI 15mil is your or maybe other people's OPINION. Don't state it as a fact.

Alright, a few more new stuff and 2 more Repca for grab
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 14, 2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: merge from multiple bumps, please edit your posts

20% repca 0/10 lightning
    how much u want for it?
    if u dont want meseta I also have a small trade list
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166492

don't know why I am wasting time in this. but here it goes.

I got 3 Igg Crown. The first 2 is easy for me and the third one took 3 weeks. So the price for me on those crowns maybe worth a lot for the last one because of my effort. Now just because one of you suggest 15mil, I have to sell it at that price? Just go ahead and check my account, I don't even price check for the same reason.

So Tetsaru, I am not trading it for something I don't feel is worth the value of my effort. The same reason to not trading your 10/10; which I DID NOT asked for it.

IrisForscythe, FYI 15mil is your or maybe other people's OPINION. Don't state it as a fact.

Alright, a few more new stuff and 2 more Repca for grab
    Ok, that gives me a little more insight, but that still doesn't tell me exactly what you would want for them... you've got 3 of em, and I just want 1, although I wouldn't mind trying to get the other 2 from you as well, since there are several colors of the Guardians Formal outfit that I like; and if you claim to have gotten 2 of those Igg Crowns easily, then I doubt they're worth THAT much to you.

All I'm asking is what you'd want for at least one of them, specifically (as in "I want a Melan Fist" or "I want a stack for it," etc.). If what you want is something on my trade list, I'd be more than happy to negotiate with you. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way... I'd just like to be able to get my hands on a nice Guardians Formal outfit without having to do 50 gajillion runs of Dancing Birds or drag my friends to Flowery Pursuit in hopes of finding this thing. =/