Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Default Private servers and changes for BB.

Recently there's been changes on a certain private server that PSOW and Gamespy do not endorse in any way. But as long as we don't mention it, we can talk about it, as long as it's not by name or link to it.

REGISTER ON THE PRIVATE SERVER'S FORUMS, THEY HAVE MORE INFO THERE THAN THIS SITE ABOUT THEIR SERVER.

Any changes regarding this or any other server is NOT affiliated with this site. There is only one server that we mostly all play on, and info for that would be found in this thread. If you want to join that server...well, ask around.

Do not go posting for help with items in that thread. That's what PSO Gen and Mag, Item and Quest sections are for. If they are specific to that server, then yes, go ahead. We cannot link you to the site of that server, nor the forums.

IF YOU PLAY ON THE SERVER IN THAT THREAD, PLEASE REGISTER AT THE FORUMS THERE. They have server updates and questions there. Please do not come to these forums asking about why the private server is down or why this quest is in here when it wasn't on official BB. Look at their forums.

I hope this is within rules. I just want people to be aware of what's going on.

Good post Nirto, but if history has taught us anything its that people with either not read this or they'll ignore it. At least it's there if any one will take the time to look.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    Good post Nirto, but if history has taught us anything its that people with either not read this or they'll ignore it. At least it's there if any one will take the time to look.
    Then you guys inform them of it. Link it, mention it, 'edumacate' them. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

By playing pso bb on a private server you accept automaticly any changes made, if you don't like it then change to another private server, try and go to the official japanese server, make your own server or simply play an older version of the game.

In a older version of the game, your char and items are actually yours, on pso bb they simply lend you a char to make use of the server.

As someone who uses forces only, I love the new changes (^_^)
    Quit PSO2

i use a Master Raven as my HUmar's main gun and, even with the ATP reduction, it's still great. 75% grants increase has made me consider making a FO

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Then you guys inform them of it. Link it, mention it, 'edumacate' them. ;]
    Don't worry, we will.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I want to get on the gamecube priviate servers how do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesfield View Post
    Not by asking here.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesfield View Post
    This is what Nitro is talking about. If you want info on the private servers including how to connect you need to go to their forums.