Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    Thanks Neith and Katy. I'm actually running Mine Defense now and it seems to have a lot of boxes, but I'll try the story mission too and see how that works out. And just to verify, since it's a special drop, difficulty has no bearing on the drop rate, correct?

Update: Desert End's seems to be the winner so far with one Idol found in the first block. And it was on C, so that answered my question. lol
    The main reason I suggested Desert's End was because it's very quick and has a lot of boxes for the time you spend there. It's where I found most of my Idols after a friend told me it was the best place. And yeah, I know you found out already, but Idols can drop in any rank since they're a special box drop. Make sure you open the gate at the end of the block (where the 2nd Jarba is), because I find the boxes there tend to have Idols the most.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I had no idea this thing was rare. I fed them my mag back when i found a bunch in a row. I still have one, I'll put it up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    I had no idea this thing was rare. I fed them my mag back when i found a bunch in a row. I still have one, I'll put it up for sale.
    They aren't that rare. I found 5 Idols tonight and it only took me about an hour. All from Desert's End 1, first block. People are just too lazy to farm them, and the rest are using them up getting Voloyals. Which is probably why you don't see that many on the market. I could probably make millions off these things, but they're all going straight toward Voloyal Sets. lol
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

I find it on Moatoob first edition missions and Desert's End C... I've gotten 14 since I figured out they are used to get Voloyal Sets... And that was last week wednesday... Still haven't gotten the blue/dark blue combination but I have gotten the blue/red combinatoin which is close enough... Everytime I get a repeat color, I'm selling it for 3.333 million meseta...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

I found a lot on player shops selling for less than 50k and bought almost all of them.
    (this was before the Voloyal Set upgrade)

people didn't see it coming...but I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    I found a lot on player shops selling for less than 50k and bought almost all of them.
    (this was before the Voloyal Set upgrade)

people didn't see it coming...but I did.
    I love how some of these decorations that used to be worthless are now fetching millions. My, how times change.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

They took too long to come out with it over here. I ended up feeding my idols to my pm long ago because I was running out of storage space XD.

Signature by Gama