Sorry if there has been a thread like this in the past; forum search didn't come up with anything so here I go. This thread will probably benefit most long-time PS fans, but the intent is to grab new insight and at the same time revive feelings of why we have stuck with PSU when there are many MMO alternatives. I say alternatives because for me nothing is like PSU or PS in general. My background started with the original titles on the Genesis. As a young kid taking trips through PSIII and PSIV were amazing. Shining Force was the only other series that rocked my youthful world. I grew up and I was in a relationship and we had had an XBOX. One day at BestBuy I saw PS-Online and came home begging for us to get setup with Xbox live and do the whole PSO thing. We played spilt screen for hours! Now a days we have grown apart and the Xbox has long passed. Again I was at BestBuy and saw PSU in 2006 or 2007, of course I had to pick it up! Although there have been times where I have canceled and a few times I have bitched and moaned over lack of updates, I am satisfied saying that PS is the only online game that has been worth my while. Playing on my laptop with other PSU guardians has really made my opinion of online community complete. I rarely join a party and leave frustrated. Instead I have found the PSU community to be helpful, caring, and overall pretty humane. How many times have I partied with PartnerCard friends and have them give me the dropped Diads or uber boards? I think of many people who have, but mainly the character 132. He has been my best friend online since last summers MAG runs. The thrill of finding a rare, joining with good people and adventuring through run after run in casualness has been just what I hopped for in PSU. Those that can take this game for what its worth (though we do deserver better updates since we are paying) are what make this game worth. In ending, I would like to thank ALL PSU players, past and present, for their efforts and kindness. May the Holy Light be with you all and 3* Luck!
-Ladydatura