Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by God_Shiden View Post
    Why do i play? 2 reasons.
    1. Cuz i dont pay for my psu
    2. Its actually quite fun when u find cool people to play with.
    precisely. though i woudnt use the word cool...

I just keep coming back cause, well... I'd have to say because of the nostalgia. And there really isn't another game like PSU. It pretty much IS a unique experience, you know? ^ ^;

Yummyyummy cupcake, please~<3

To wait for updates of course!

thanks for all the great posts! I agree there are many MMOs to try, but most don't satisfy like PSU
    -LadyDatura

I play because I have nothing else to do in my life. I'm like that guy in 'Make love not Warcraft', I have no life whatsoever yayz!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Yeah, Sonic Team needs to just say 2 things to kind of redeem themselves as a development team:

1. Make a 2d Sonic game that involves going from Stage 1-1 to 1-3, all the while trying to stop Dr. Robotnik (not this crappy "Dr. Eggman" stuff) from trying to turn all living things into robots a la the Matrix.
    The thing about the name "Robotnik" was that Sega of America named him that. He was always known as Eggman in Japan. Why it was after Sonic Adventure that they decided to start calling him Eggman in the West is beyond me, however. But yeah, he was always Eggman. But I do agree Sega's flagship series need to stop being headed by Sonic Team. PSU is alright, but it could be great if one of Sega's other subsidiaries produced it. I mean, look at Valkyria Chronicles.

On topic...

Part of the reason I play PSU is because people here and on the official site trash the game so much. I've -never- seen a game community that despises their own game so much, for any reason, valid or not. I've never heard of people who stop playing a game, only to come back and spend cumulative days of their lives complaining about something they're no longer a part of before I joined this game's community. As a supporter of underdogs, I can't help but be further drawn to things that people seem to dislike (unless it really is -that- bad). So... in its own special way, the community is a major factor. :3
    Another part of the reason I play is that I enjoy the game. That's... about it.

Character ID: 中原小麦

its too adictive! id have to go through psu rehab to quite. lol
    Character: xNeXisSx
    Gamertag: x Jeaz Us x

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."
    -Dorothy Thompson

been playing since 2006, (PSU) i'm addicted to it. i love the battle system, it's easy to get into, i'm attached to the characters i've made, and it's just plain fun. no it's not perfect, but as long as i enjoy it doesn't matter if it's perfect or not. a plus for me personally is that it allows me to create black avatars. not sure how many MMO's have that or not...i really enjoy the hell out of it.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bupjo View Post
    been playing since 2006, (PSU) i'm addicted to it. i love the battle system, it's easy to get into, i'm attached to the characters i've made, and it's just plain fun. no it's not perfect, but as long as i enjoy it doesn't matter if it's perfect or not. a plus for me personally is that it allows me to create black avatars. not sure how many MMO's have that or not...i really enjoy the hell out of it.
    Racist! Nah, just playing. Yeah, not too many of the games I've played let you make black characters - just thinking off the top of my head, EQ2 let you do it, maybe Tabula Rasa (only played it one day), and I think on the "free MMO" aspect Perfect World let you do it. Other than that, they don't really let you change skin tone in too many of these games - you're stuck as either White, Asian, Fantasy Monster Creature, or some deliniation of those.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I play mostly cuz my hubby plays and I met him on this game. Otherwise I would hav left along time ago.
    And it can be fun sometimes... I take alot of breaks so im not that knowledgeable in this game, that makes it a turn off for me...
    Also theres not much else I can do; this is the longest game I hav ever played.

Signature by Gama