Default Unused 6 item box=Trigrinders??

Hello this may seem crazy, but I was in the ruins(normal) and destroyed a box and a green box appeared labeled "Unused 6." I checked the description and it says ???6. I had read on private server forum that this was trash and to discard it. I was going to when I went to town, but something odd starting happening. Every other green box i picked up while it was still in my inventory was a trigrinder. I mean like I had 20 trigrinders by the time i was done with ruins 1. I thought maybe this was a fluke so I quit the game and started a new one. Guess what? Same thing. I am thinking that "Unused 6" was supposed to be a Trigrinder and for some strange reason when I have it on my character it drops Tri's because it is a glitch. I guess I will trash it or maybe sell it to see if it works for anyone else. Flame on.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Interesting.

For Pso Dc/Pc, there is an interesting item as well.

Odd Moon Atomizer(Pso Dc/Pc)
    The Moon Atomizer you get from the baby Hildbear in Forest of Sorrow is very unusual. You can't deposit it in your check room. It will say you have max items, even when you don't. Also, if you find a regular one and pick it up, it will make the sound you got it, but it isn't actualy added, but if you pick up another one, it is added, but then they will be regular Moon Atomizers. The normal ones you find are Moon Atomizer x1, but this one is just Moon Atomizer. If you have the special one with you and check the shop, it will show that you have 0, even when you do have one. Gave it to my Kama some time ago and nothing unusal happened. What a strange item. Tried it in Pso Gc, and it's just a regular Moon Atomizer x1.
    =~.^=

No, it wasn't supposed to be a trigrinder. It was supposed to be an amplifier that is now useless due to the merge update. I think you're exaggerating, but either way, it's a coincidence if anything. You should report it at the their forums

When they updated the server, old Amps and Barriers got those names because they were "tagged for future use". And they were. If you kept them, you could've gotten them exchanged for the newer ones, but I'm assuming you didn't keep them.

Strange thing is, I've never found a single Amp or Barrier yet. Old, or new.

And in a future update all the unused amps and merges will be wiped from the server, so you don't automatically get the new items when they come out. Although considering that the updates don't work some of the time, there's a chance they might not get wiped. Who knows?