Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Red face Q-gallery 3 - HUneQ

Hello>
    Everyone!

Welcome to my gallery full of nonsense, weird art, and sometimes something Phantasy Star related.. As you can see this is my second third gallery thread already (thanks to some topic title edit bug), my first one can be found right here. my second thread can be found here: http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144098

So.. What can you find in here:
    Part 1: Rules for requests
    Part 2: Latest art
    Part 3: 4 recent art pieces
    Part 4: Art PSO related
    Part 5: Art PSU related
    Part 6: Art PSZ related
    Part 7: Tutorials
    Part 8: Other random stuff

You can find all of my non PS related old stuff, by clicking on one of Qox' boobs in my sig..

-------------------------------= Part 1: Rules for requests =-------------------------------
    You can request ANYTHING! be it PSO/PSU related.. something creepy? some other games/anime/human you want me to draw for you? I accept pretty much everything..

Basic Rules
    • Try to keep your request within the rules of this board. I don't really care about drawings mature stuff, but others here might.
    • Make a detailed discription, with preferably as much reference as possible. If you don't, I will make weird poop-art.
    • You can pick any style you wan't. Just name the drawing out my gallery with the style you like, and I'll do it.

Current request list:
    • Akaimizu - Tomboy gunner (done)
    • Mimo 1 - Metallic pleasure (done)
    • Mimo 2 - News casting loli (done)
    • Zorafim - Muscles of Fire (done)
    • Jared_T - Master of the Force (done)
    • Zorafim - Cast 'o Dream (done)
    • Maximus - Lolethan! (done)
    • Rust 1 - Facials princess (2 done!)

Different requests:
    • Kirukia - As cute as the moon (eh? what..?) (done)
    • Deathterror - Kaas? (done)
    • Volcompat - uhhh (done)
    • Deathterror & co - Fantasie Ster Universum

-------------------------------= Part .0: Project Comiq =-------------------------------
    This is a little project I am working on for about 2-3 months. At first I wasn't planning to share stuff, to prevent interference, but I guess most guys and gals here already found my stuff on my DA, so I figured I could add it here as well. 99% of the stuff I draw for this project is not and will never get colored (by me that is). You can find the group on DA here: http://project-comiq.deviantart.com/

Remember: You can't join as a member (you can watch if yo want to). I am the one who invites people, when I think you can be helpfull.

I won't share story related stuff here. Just the art.

Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 0: Phantasy Star Arts group on DA =-------------------------------
    Join the group, you fckin a-holes! > http://phantasy-star-arts.deviantart.com/

-------------------------------= Part 2: Latest drawing =-------------------------------
    Young Wanabe HUne
    young Q.

Smallest breasts/cleavage EVAH!11!

It was to hot inside the house and my tablet was all sticky, so I made this while cooling down in the garden.

Made with 4H black pencil for the lines:

Then I used my Faber Castel watercolor pencils to color it. I did the coloring in the opposite way of how I color in photoshop, which worked pretty well.

172313351 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials

I also made a version with freckles, though I messed up the photo big time
    But I dunno.. I think freckles could look nice on Q.. gonna try it digital someday

Facials 2

Keori nurse edition
    DA anounced Ray's birthday a week ago, so I thought: lets make some gift art for the heck of it. Ussually I always miss everyones birthdays anymway

So it's his beast girl in the PSO nurce outfit. big bust yeah! (don't do that much anymore these days).

Coloring is a little different from usual. It IS actually quite a bit faster .

anyway: happy birthday Master Ray!

171743136 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials

Laura pencils
    Because it was (still is >) freakin hot here, I couldn't bear to touch my tablet with my swaety hand, so I decided to draw a bit outside in the garden. Somehow I felt the urge to work on Sayara's request.. so here is an idea on paper. I will of course make a new one with my tablet (unless you want me to use this sketch as the sketch for the final digital version, your request.. and requesters are allways winners in my case )

Yeah yeah.. I don't have a scanner. Also the paper got a little dirty somehow.. now it looks like she has freckles

Luna
    There are your teeth

169312229 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials

analog drawings
    Like promised 14 analog drawings I made during these two weeks.

To bad I don't have a scanner, these picture are made with my camera == looks like crap.

Just tryout

Rabarta, completly messed up!

Tryout with pastels and pencils combination

Photonblast Leilla

Action pose of HUnewearl

Q and Sato having a conversation. I like the face of Q in this one.

Messed up. Supposed to be Megid

This one took Fckin LONG! it's Q, Caseal and FOnewn on Pioneer 2. Done with little pencil and mostly pastels. This is why I hate drawing on paper. It always comes out horrid like this.

Messed up drawing of Q and Caseal having a conversation

Messed up action shot of Q slashing an Evil Shark.

Daww...

Messed up caseal

Idea for Death_T's actual request.

Q and Fonewn fighting De Rol Le.

See ya!
    Quick one before I leave on vacation!

167308559 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials

Gifoie. yo!
    better then the zonde one.. definitly!

Sieno
    done!

164627437 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials

Keio 2
    OOOOOOOOOOhhh.. how I loved this awesome awesome Saturn game! It's actually I quit rare game.. but somehow my brother obtained a copy of it.. and I played it ALOT when I was a kid ..

Well what is it? It's a platform game in an extermely stereotypical japanese setting.. back then when I played this game anime was close to 0 on Dutch television.. so for me, this was all cool and new

check this video to see little bit of the game (is a japanese version)

anyway:

163455544 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials:

Luna
    Dunno man.. I will look at it for a few more days.. If I still don't like it then I guess I will scrap and redo it.

I've been in a real bad mood for drawing lately. Most stuff I try comes out crappy. Could be because I am a little tired from work.

sketch

Wallpaper pack#1: faces
    I've always kept them for myself.. but I guess I could share my own wallpapers...

This is the first pack with closeups of pretty ladies (facials )

Will make more packs later with creepy wallpapers and fullview ones (though that will take a little more editting then just cropping..

anyway: Download Wallpaper pack #1 here!

Qox custom
    myup..

made some changes to the coloring proces. I used a brightness/contrast layer + mask for the shading, instead of a burn layers.

162471236 by ~sappel on deviantART
    facials:

-------------------------------= Part 3: Four most recent art pieces =-------------------------------

161405231 by ~sappel on deviantART

160246329 by ~sappel on deviantART

159869772 by ~sappel on deviantART

157391145 by ~sappel on deviantART

-------------------------------= Part 4: Art PSO related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 5: Art PSU related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 6: Art PSZ related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 7: Tutorials =-------------------------------
    Easy coloring tutorial
    Spoiler!

Q-real Coloring Tutorial
    Spoiler!

Cartoonshading sketch & video:
    Spoiler!

Creepshading videotutorial (covers most of the basics of my coloring):
    Spoiler!

Little F*cking Mermaid Layering:
    Spoiler!

Nerdlove layering:
    Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 8: Other random stuff =-------------------------------

As song I made (it's a remix of an old song of me and a friend):
    Download here:
    http://jojo.sappusx.com/SPX_-_Reborn_(2009_Sapmix).mp3
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jul 22, 2010 at 01:52 PM.

New thread thanks to topic title editting not working anymore..

anyway: Holio's commission is done! hope you like it man!
    Spoiler!

Full res: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok103FR.jpg

Whats next? something PSO related or finishing the Skies of Arcadia stuff?
    Last edited by qoxolg; May 2, 2010 at 03:45 AM.

wow! nice work! i love the shadowing on the alien and the color on the space moped! the enviornment shes in looks really fun c:

Hey thanks!

and OMFGWTFPIMPBBQ! That's Fey-yen (or however you write that) from the very awesome game virtual on, in your signature???

oh, no problem at all! i admire your coloring skillz and yeah my sig kicks ass =3
    i have some scans if your interested ;D

Why does her bottom billow out endlessly?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

@Sayara: it does? I admit it's on the large side, but that was what Holio asked for

With this picture it's imo not really that distracting, thanks to the hair and the bright red space-cycle

@Mimo: I've played the original Virtual On for the Sega Saturn like crazy! Both single and multiplayer were big fun
    So yeah.. gib prints!

As a connisuer of the female body, its the thing my eyes always focus on :|

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

haha.. well yeah.. I guess it could be a bit distracting.. Makes me wonder if woman would also look at the ass, first thing they see the picture

It's probably because I've been staring at it for hours while making it, so I'm not even noticing it anymore..

well as a girl, the first thing i noticed was her butt, but i really just shrug it off, whats the big deal? i like the shadowing of it! haha xD

c: