Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Erm, wow... I'm really impressed with this last picture, as well as the girl on the bus. It seems like, the more I see your newer works, the more I like them.
    I've got to say that, originally, I didn't like your works very much. But these last couple of ones really looked nice to me.
    Last edited by Zorafim; Sep 21, 2009 at 01:17 PM.

Ooo me like XD way to go on the speedy finish and i think it looks great, mer

thanks guys! glad people like this style

I am getting it print (50cmx70cm) and will hang it in a frame on my wall, since it fits with the colors of my room (green/blue)

Something completly else:
    I've decided to do some more practicing sketching with reference.. so expect less colors and more sketching for a while!

first one a little pinup:
    Nothing really special, I will do more then just pinup practice of course.

137905359 by ~sappel on deviantART

TAKING REQUESTS (kind of...)
    Hay guys!

Well, like I just said I finally got myself into practicing by using some reference. I hope to get better at drawing more exciting poses and getting better at anatomy. For now I will focus on only simple Pinup pictures with only one character in it. I will be using pictures of a pretty lady as reference (it was hard to find a model that does full body shots >_>)..

but.. I don't like to completly draw the same person as in my reference pictures. I was thinking of using my own PSO characters.. but that would get boring after a while I guess..

Thats why I want you guys to request stuff.. Like your own PSO/PSU/PSZ characters, your favorite character from other (obscure) videogames, your favorite animeshow/manga characters or even characters you made yourself. Keep in mind that I only have female reference, so unless you don't mind gay poses, I suggest you only request female characters

Keep in mind that I will choose the pose for the character myself..

What can you expect? At the very least a detailed sketch with some shadings (like the first picture I've posted.
    If I like the sketch alot, I will line it for ya aswell..
    If I like the linework, I will even color it.

This is a pure WIN/WIN, so what are you waiting for??

Very nice. I'm impressed with how that picture has come along. If you don't mind, could I offer a character request? I'm not sure if you've been flooded, but I've yet been able to have anybody do my character Tynselle yet. I guess I always come in too late for whoever has offered in the last few years. Anyway, If you're still good for it, I could give you the details and pics you ask for.

Do more like that last pinup.

When you push away from your PSO styled faces and bodies, your art really shines. Yet it keeps that style you have.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Very nice. I'm impressed with how that picture has come along. If you don't mind, could I offer a character request? I'm not sure if you've been flooded, but I've yet been able to have anybody do my character Tynselle yet. I guess I always come in too late for whoever has offered in the last few years. Anyway, If you're still good for it, I could give you the details and pics you ask for.
    Request as much as you I am just starting to take request.. I got 31 reference pictures I want to try and practice, so there are 31 places for requests! You smimply give me some screens of the character, I pick the pose myself, I draw something in my own style and we have this WIN/WIN situation!

@sayara:
    Myeah.. well I like drawing both..

But I will draw more of those pinup type drawings with all the new requests. I hope I'll someday won't need reference to draw like that.

Ok thanks. PM sent.

I got the sketch done!

If you like it, I will also line it and give it some simple coloring (no BG).

Very Awesome. Don't know if it is too much to ask, but is it possible to include a pair of Twin Handguns, on the ground, next to her? Your choice of design. But outside of that request; I think you nailed it from the hair, face, proportion, and outfit detail. I even like how the nose (while still a bit button-nosed) seems to look a little wider than in the game, which is actually much more like her true visualized appearance than the game's character-creation would allow.

The legs looked tough to do considering the pose. I'm not much of an artist when it comes to 2d drawings, but it's beyond me to visualize poses where various joints in a single appendage are twisted in different angles. That pose definitely requires that kind of work, and just looking at it makes me take another appreciation of the complexities of how our leg muscles work. We normally take that for granted. Nice job.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Sep 27, 2009 at 03:27 AM.