Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677 LastLast

Thread: Error 060, 065

060 seems to be gone. Hopefully, for good. Some people are still experiencing 065 though.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Awesome I can work on Kitami's PM then. BTW, I named Jotaro's PM. Her name....is Iron Maiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    I'm telling you this Cromartie High has changed my view on the world. Almost anything can be made epic or completely freakin random. Like Bible Black. I just watched Episode one of it (in Englsih dub of course because its that FUNNY) and all I could think of was Ted Nugent reflecting gun fire from the cops while playing and awesome guitar riff. Oh and that monkey from Pirates of the Carribean. I don't know why, but monkeys are just that awesome.
    Of course.

The series forces you to ask questions (such as "What?", "What the hell?", and "Why!?"), and to accept different possibilities. The manga hasn't had a new volume in English in a couple years, but they spent about 2 or 3 whole issues simply discussing sumo.

Yes.

On topic, I don't even know if Error 60 is a problem, because my wireless card for my laptop is almost out of time and will reset on the 16th.

Character ID: 中原小麦

As of yesterday I was getting 065.. haven't had the chance to try today. I sent a ticket in 4 days ago, no response or solution, but I guess that's typical of SEGA.

My sister hasnt been able to play for 2 weeks. Shes been suffering from error 060, now she is getting 065 and 062.

I hope SEGA knows how embarissing this is. Since weeks already we are having error 60 and now still error 65 (which I have now gotten by the way too). This all wouldn't piss me off so much if they were not taking my money and if they would finally fix this shit! I mean, come on, how long can it take to fix these errors :l and the worst is, we had these errors before, disgusting, just disgusting. And with this service they expect us to pay even more for Guardians Cash, yeah right. How about you let us play the damn game first.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

You know what would be a real kick in the nuts? When someone goes to buy some GC and they get the "Vending Machine Screw Over".

For those of you who don't know what a "Vending Machine Screw Over" is, here is the definition.

Vending Machine Screw Over: Also known as "F**kin bastard ate my money! ARRRRRRRRRRGH!". VMSO is when one puts money in the vending machine to acquire goods yet does not recieve goods even after the machine has taken person's money.

Can't begin to get into the number of times that happened.

The opposite would be the "vending machine jackpot."

I've gotten three bags of Doritos for the price of one.

Would something similar happen for someone joining during a compensation period: more free play?

*sigh*
    Segac, I know this is a pain for you too, but get me back in the game. I don't care about free play, at this point.

I'll settle for Doritos, but I'll need more than three bags.

How about some Pop Tarts thrown in the mix? Everyone LOVES Pop Tarts, including me. As a matter of fact, once 7 hits I'm goin to get me some. Tomorrow is my day of so I'm gonna have me a wonderful little breakfast pastry. With a large iced latte of course.

Response to my ticket, Original ticket sent July 31st. It is now August 4th.

Hello

Thanks for contacting Sega Customer Support regarding the Error 65 issues you've been having while attempting to log into your Phantasy Star account for online play. As you may or may not be fully aware, some time in the last few weeks our online engineers had performed some maintenance on our internet services. Since that time we have seen an increase in network connectivity issues which have affected both our billing and account logging processes to the point where some accounts, such as yours, have been incapacitated or otherwise negatively affected. We have reported these issues to our online engineering teams both here, in Japan, and in Europe as we are seeing individuals in all three territories affected in a similar manner and it is our hope to have this issue resolved very quickly. Unfortunately, this has taken more time than anyone would like to be addressed as, without fully shutting down our systems, each part of the game service along with specifically affected game subscription accounts needs to be reviewed and corrected manually. In this instance we ask that you be patient as once we work to ensure this issue is corrected for everyone and apologize for the extended period of downtime you've experienced.

I am currently working with our engineering team to ensure this is done as quickly as possible and once I am sure that this matter has been addressed fully, I will be in contact with you again to verify that you once again have access to the game servers. We, customer support, and the game services team (the GM's) are working together on this so additional information as it is made available will also be posted to the forums as soon as we know.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Rob
    Sega Customer Support
    So I guess it won't be fixed for a while still....