Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pinkal ID

Default Pinkal ID

Alright, one day when I'm done with my hucaseal (which wont be for a long time) I decided to try out the Force class. More spciefiec- a Fonewm.

(Yes, those ugly/retarded looking forces with the puffy asses xD) And I heard that Pinkal was a good ID for them, but one time I found a thread here saying that Pinkal DOESN'T get you techs, and about 20+ said so themselves. So I'm confused.

Does pinkal get you high lv techs, or is that just a false statement?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1239

It says at that guide that Pinkal is the best by far for Forcers and you find high lvl techs and what not, so.....
    Hi

all IDs find all disks. pinkal just finds em alittle sooner in the game "lv 15 disks on v hard" find out what rare items you want to find and choose your ID accordingly

all the tech disks are set across all IDs with the same drop rate and area. lvl 15 techs drop in v.hard for all IDs. only reason Pinkal is popular for forces is that it can find a lot of canes that boost techs. really though, everything a Pinkal can get, other IDs can also get so you're better off going for a different ID. there's nothing specially special they can get that can't be gotten elsewhere

Pinkal finds the fire scepter, ice staff and storm wand pretty easily, which are very useful. Both my forces primarily just use fire scepter, storm wand, and Summit Moon, which you get from Magic Rock Moola. Fonewms are actually a very good class, because each force specializes in a type of spell, and the fonewn specializes in the Ra- level spells. Rafoie I think it the most useful spell altogether on ultimate, so that's a good choice.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

quick question, I have two (an oran and a redria) FOnewearls that primaryly use club of lucanuim, mace adaman, club of zurmanium. I just last night after reading this toke it into my hands to make a pinkal FOnewm, I also learned the dubing trick and decided if I just wanted to get these extra force weapons I should just bust through till I get to ultimate, so only level one I duped mind mats and maxed my level one out, gave him four angel minds++ and a 140 mind mag and his tp was 1124 before I even enterd the forest. could you give me a quick description of how you use and whats so great about the fire septers and the Ice wand: dragon or something

oh and also if you have any info on the easy way to find a magic rock moola with oran or redria than please tell me i would love to also have a summit moon
    Who you gonna call? The Dyson ball?

---Shadows of Metal---

my neice created a FOnewearl, made her all pink, and named her Sakura. she became a Pinkal. Weird and ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsofMetal12 View Post
    quick question, I have two (an oran and a redria) FOnewearls that primaryly use club of lucanuim, mace adaman, club of zurmanium. I just last night after reading this toke it into my hands to make a pinkal FOnewm, I also learned the dubing trick and decided if I just wanted to get these extra force weapons I should just bust through till I get to ultimate, so only level one I duped mind mats and maxed my level one out, gave him four angel minds++ and a 140 mind mag and his tp was 1124 before I even enterd the forest. could you give me a quick description of how you use and whats so great about the fire septers and the Ice wand: dragon or something

oh and also if you have any info on the easy way to find a magic rock moola with oran or redria than please tell me i would love to also have a summit moon
    magic rock moola? that you get from lilies(caves,redria). it was on very hard, i think.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 26, 2009 at 07:31 PM.

really!!! thatd be sweet!
    Who you gonna call? The Dyson ball?

---Shadows of Metal---

really!!! thatd be sweet!
    i just checked the drop rate.
    1/512. work for it! btw oran cant get one.

quick question, I have two (an oran and a redria) FOnewearls that primaryly use club of lucanuim, mace adaman, club of zurmanium.
    Just curious, why make two characters of the same class? My first three characters were a Hucast, Ramarl and Fomar, which I did because I wanted to experience all sides of the game. Do you have any Rangers and hunters?
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63