Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would like to see a full creation were you pick form your own eyes noes and mouth.basicly whis that they will let you make your own person form scratch.

That is something I would like.(I hate going onine and
    someone looks just like me.)

Moldovan and Desoran type classes (ala Gryz) and a desert area with a Landworm boss, or optional mega hard super creature worth lots of EXP. You know, more references to PS4, or the others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stalfos333 on 2003-02-21 16:14 ]</font>

Easy answer:

a HURAFOmarnumanwearlcastseal

No, really... maybe some half/newmen or cyborgs (half/androids, half human). And the ability to fully customize and color your costume. Like picking that shirt, making it orange... picking that hat, making it blue and white, those boots, those glasses, that pink-polka-dot-bow-tie, etc...

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

i would like to see an android with some magic and still able to use traps. but to even it out give him like really low mst worse then ramar

Wouldn't it be enjoyable if PSO was a true MMORPG?

Wielder of Divine Might

I'd like to have the RGB bars in the costume color, so you could color different sections of the costume.

And I want a HUnewm and HUmarl.

heh, i mightily agree with stalfos... ps4 all the way, awesome suggestion on the landworm boss and gryz-type classes, the landworm should be that really hard ultimate bastard landworm you can fight late in ps4

and percival made some awesome suggestions... i want cyborgs, basically being able to choose wren or demi type characters

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marionettemaster on 2003-02-21 13:04 ]</font>

It could also be nice to be able to customize stas a little more. Let's say that they give you basic stats depending on which class you chose and then you get to add a couple of points at your discretion for variety's sake. (not too many to avoid unbalanced characters)

Building on that, we could also get some freedom at level up. For example, you get a fixed amount stat increase (depending on class), then you get 2-3 freeby points to distribute as you see fit.

For these to work, all stats would have to be recompiled and adjsuted so 100 point in a stat is worth about as much as 100 points in another stats. Right now it's not the case since 100 points in accuracy are worth way more than 100 points in power for example.

But all of these are only suggestions. They might not appeal to every players and I respect that. Also, chances that they will be read and taken into consideration by Sonicteam are abysmal. But hey, a HUcast can dream.

DAVION -->

I like your RGB idea alot. It could be a little like the paint shop in Armored Core games on Playstation 1 where you could custom paint your robots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Percival on 2003-02-21 13:14 ]</font>