Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

no I just got a 20% light tiga de ragan, the highest percent I see for sale right now on 360 side is like 18% or something. It was my first run of the day actually, actually it is the first thing I found in the event after being booted from a many parties, I gave up and have reverted back to soloing although it is taking me 24-30 minutes a run on my human PT.

Mine is 17% fire. Haven't used it yet. I will in a day or two. I picked it up late Sunday night, my brother and cousin are pissed they didn't get it when the box was opened.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Wow, after I get a Killer Elite, I guess I can look for these (the Ragan and the Rolei) while looking for a Milla. It could be a 1% Ragan for all I care, it's a Ragan, and not a Ragac!
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yeah that 16% lightning Rabol Rolei was mine and I traded it 4 a 10/10 19% light, also I can confirm that the Tiga De Ragan drops now b/c I found a 19% fire and was going to sell it to the NPC..... luckily I didn't I was n a fortefighter phase now I think it's the best n shop at 70mil
    So far after the new mission came out I can personaly confirm: Bloody Score Alpha, Rabol Rolei, Tiga De Ragan all dropping on 10 or 11 disc missions b/c I solo alot. And I have found Jigo Boomas 5 times and only got 2 Millas. Does anyone know the drop rate of the Milla b/c I have 12+ Cactachairs and it pisses me off! Thanks.....

10/10 19% light De Ragan Slayer
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Double post, please edit your post next time.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jakjakhawk View Post
    Does anyone know the drop rate of the Milla
    Very Rare

Credit to MissMalice

[URL="http://http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx201/geonizer/?action=slideshow"]http://http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx201/geonizer/?action=slideshowFor those that need to see a picture as proof of ownership.
    Last edited by Geonizer/Iceman; Jul 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Milla drop rate is low. Like, "bash your head into a wall until you cause a hemorrhage in your head and hallucinate that the Jigo Boomas are actually cute fuzzy kittens that must be killed in a brutal way, thus dropping the Millas" low. It's a normal drop from them, but their special drops are Cactachairs and Ash souls, so some people suggest hunting with lower luck.

On a side note, you should give me one of those Millas. You would be in the awesomest group of awesome people to ever awesomely walk the earth awesome if you did (other such members are Einstein, MacGuyver, and that guy who breakdances for quarters behind the Seven-Eleven).
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I got one last night at 21% ground

That, is a Secret!
    Xellos -Beast-Level 160 ForteFighter 20 | Xanatos -Cast-Level 77 FighGunner 13
    Golgo 13 -Cast-Level 58 ForteGunner 8 | Kuno -Human-Level 42 AcroFighter 5

It's nice that they added this weapon but I wouldn't be using it over my 2 pairs of Sange&Yasha anyways.