Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some PAs got a boost from the supplemental update too.
    Comparing lvl 40 Gravity Strike before supplemental update with lvl 50 after the update, there's a 20% ATP boost to each part, 10% ATA boost and PP reduction.
    Spinning Strike got 60% ATP boost in each part and 10% ATA boost.
    Rising Strike only got 20% ATP boost in each part.
    About the twin sabers PAs, can't take any conclusions about them at lvl 50, since the ATP for the 2nd and 3rd part is not listed on the JP wiki yet. They might have got some bigger boosts there.
    For example Rising Crush got boosted from 240% to 260% ATP on the 3rd part at lvl 40, but it's not known how much it's at lvl 50, might be like...280%? Could be more, could be less (270%? 300%?)...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Oh, really? That had me worried a bit, since they usually get a boost of something more than 1% going from X0 -> X1. I guess it won't be so bad then.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

With all of the rebalancing put forth in the supplemental update, I'm surprised that Twin Handgun PAs were left completely unboosted. I guess they're pretty much the designated under performers of all time.

Well, remember that Fi and AF can get them to 40 now. Which, for the few things they use them for, is a nice boost. They're still going to pale in comparison to "dedicated gunner-class" weapons though.

Considering that they're one of the 4 weapons that a GM is stuck with, I'm not sure if it can be more of a dedicated gunner-class weapon. But if they're worried about unduly boosting Fi or AF, or AT, then I'd be more than happy with a boost limited to levels 40-50. For a Guntecher twin handguns do less DPS than 2 of their single handed options, for a Gunmaster twin handguns are considered the worst of their 4 available weapons.